Chapter 15

a year later

Your POV

Camila's and I's relation ship is gonna be a year long. I have been planning a surprise for Camila for a long 2 months or so. Only for the surprise.

I am so excited and nervous because I am thinking if this is gonna work or it's only gonna flop. I am hoping that she will love this because I have been planning this surprise for quite a while.

The only problem in our relationship right now is just.. Our relationship needs to be..  Private. Yes private, her record label said that we should keep it 'private' for the sake of Camila's career.

Yes people know be but it's not 'enough' they said. It's killing me to just say our relationship to others and all over the world. Her record label said Camila can't come out..  Yet.

When me and Camila are in the public and I will try to kiss her cheek she would push me away. Or even hug her she would push me away and say "people will know". Yes it hurts me that I can't shout or say to the world that I love Camila but what can I do? I love her, I will do anything for her.

Oh yeah one more problem, Austin. Yes Austin Mahone, why? Well because of Camila's record label again. They planned that they should date but only fake date. And Camila being a Fan girl she agreed emmideatly without even thinking that she is with me.

Yes they go on dates and sometimes Camila tell how the date go and how much fun they did. PS I get really jealous and not talk to her but it only last for an hour. Why? Well who can resist Camila pouting? Exactly.

I was cut off with my thoughts buy someone snuggling into me. And that someone is Camila. Obviously.

I looked down and saw her peacefully sleeping at the crook of my neck and feeling her hot breaths at my neck sending chills through out my body.

I smiled at the sight and kissed her forehead. I tried to loser her death grip around me which I did which made her whine.

"Come on big baby time to wake up. "I shook her slightly but didn't make her wake up. I thought of an idea and smirked.

I got between her legs pulled down her panties. Yes we sleep only in our underwares. And opened her legs wide I stare at the beautiful thing that I am seeing. I travelled opened kisses on both sides of her legs and lightly kissed her clit.

I saw her flinched but still pretended to be asleep.I smirked and sucked and bit her clit. My tongue started to play with it and I inserted a finger into her. I started with a slow pace and added another finger but this time I fasten my pace.

I felt her clench in my fingers meaning she is all ready to cum and I stopped and took a look at Camila. I saw her with forcedly closed eyes. I knew she is already awake so I stopped what I am doing and pulled out my fingers and stood up.

"What the fuck? Why did you stop?" She asked and groaned.

"Well I already knew you were awake so I stopped. Now get your big ass up and take a shower, btw Happy 1 Year Anniversary Cami!" I got on top of her and kissed her with full of passion and will. She kissed me back and grabbed my face to deepen the kiss. But after a minute I pulled away which made her whine. I laughed at her action and stood up.

"Now now Cami go to the shower so I can shower next. " I said to her which made her smirk.

"Well let's continue what you are gonna do before. Join me?" She extended her hand and I took it from her. She pulled me into the shower and pushed me to the wall.

And all of it is history.

After we showered and put on some clothes on we got ready for my surprise. I got out of my room and waited for her to get ready.

(this is what you wore)

Camila came down the stairs wairing a red dress that hugged her curves perfectly

Camila came down the stairs wairing a red dress that hugged her curves perfectly. My mouth hanged open. My trance got stopped by Cami waving her hand in front of my face while giggling. I shook my head and walked closer to her. I wrap my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"You look hot baby." I whisper at her ear while holding her. Her hands found its way at the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

I instantly kissed back but pulled away and pulled her hand and pulled her into my car. I opened the car at her side for her to enter I heard a 'thank you' from her as she enters my car. I quickly got into my side and got into the car. I started the car and drove to the 'place'.

"So Y/n/n, where are we gonna go??" She asked with puppy eyes hoping I would say anything to her while I drive. I just kept my eyes on the road because I know I would say anything if I looked into her hypnotizing eyes.

"Nope Cami, not gonna say anything. " I shook my head. She groaned and crossed her arms. I just laughed at her but still focused on the road. Her phone lit up indicating there is a notification.

I looked over to her phone but she quickly got her phone and turned it off. I furrow my eyebrows and just shook it off. After a couple of minutes of driving we got to the place. I got off my car and opened the car for Camila.  I held her hand and walked to the restaurant. I reserved a restaurant just for us.

We got in and a waiter comes to escort us to our table. After we ate we got out and I drove to the next location which is the beach. I costomized it myself. I told Camila to wait at the car. I got off and told the people to do what they need to do. Yes I hired some people. But I made sure that I can trust them.

Camila's POV

I spotted a kid walking towards me with a smile on their face. She walked towards me and gave me a red rose with a letter on it.

Hey babe, follow the petals of the roses on the ground if you wanna find me. Iloveyou <3

-Y/n🖤

I smiled and had pink tints on my cheeks. I looked up and the kid wasn't there anymore. I walked around hoping to find some petals of roses. I finally found some and there is a trail of petals. I followed ut as Y/n says. At the end of the trail I found-

-

Author's Note

Hey! I have not posted for a longg longg ass time!!! I am so sorry guyss! Hope you enjoyedd!