Chapter 6

Your POV

I can't believe it. It's the day. The day where I'm going to rehearse for the 'CAMILA' tour. And with the Camila Cabello!!

I stood infront of my closet and get the clothes that I'm going to use for today, obviously. I looked for some things and this is what I got.

 I looked for some things and this is what I got

(just pick one. Anything you want)

I showered and put my clothes on. I put on some light make up and make sure its okay. I checked myself out. I smiled at myself and straightend my clothes. I go out of my room and go downstairs.

I see my mom at the counter. Eating something and using her phone.

"Well thats surprising. I haven't seen you with girl clothes in so long." well you see, I hated to wear girl clothes when I was young. Thats why my mom and I always fight. She always wants me to put on some girl clothes. After I ate,  I stood up.

"I'm gonna go now bye." I said.

"Where are you going?" she asked

"to the rehersal of the 'CAMILA' tour so bye." I said and I closed the door not bothering to wait for a reply.

I just got in the car and drove off to where the rehersal is. As I got to the rehersal place. I stop the car. I look at my watch and see its already 7:45 am. Its surprising I woke up early this morning.

I got off the car and walk inside. I saw the workers of Camila. Someone saw me and walked towards me. He wears a black suit, i think he is the security here. He put his hands in front of me.

"Name?" he asked me while looking at the pages of paper.

"Y/n Y/l/n" I said.

"Okay you can get in" he said while giveing me space to walk inside to the rehersal room.

"okay thanks." I walked pass him and saw dancers here. Wow there is a lot of dancers here. Gosh now I'm insecure of myself.

Someone waved at me. She has a jet black hair and blue eyes, she is quite gorgeous. I dont remember her but she is quite familiar. She got closer and hugged me. I was taken back at the sudden move from her.

"hey Y/n!! Nice to see you again. Specially from The CAMILA tour." she pulled away and looked at me. She saw my confused expression.

"Ohh you don't remember me do you?" she said to me while chuckling.

"Sorry but no." i said to her.

"Its okay, well we met at Target. You were buying something but can't find it. You asked me for help and I helped you out I guess." she said while smiling.

"oh now I remember you. Your name is Courtney right?" I asked.

She smiled at me."Yup thank god you remember me. It would be so embarassing if you didn't." she said to me. I slapped her arm. I think I can get along with her.

Someone clapped their hands together. My attention goea to who the person is. My heart skipped a beat for what I saw. Gosh she is so fucking beautiiful and that ass tho- I was cutted my an hand waving in front of my face I look at Courtney. She looked at me and smirked.

"I think Y/n got a little crush on Ms.Cabello" she nudged my shoulder.

I blushed. "I do not." I looked down try to hide me blush. She just laughed.

"Dont worry I think she has too for you." she lifted my face. I look over Camila and saw she was starring at me while she is saying something as soon as she realized that I'm staring at her too she looked away.

-

Author's note:

Hope you enjoy!