Chapter 21

Third Person's POV

You spent nights crying yourself to sleep because of her, you didn't eat properly, you felt your heart crash everytime you see her on TV with her boyfriend. You tried to get away from everything like social media but she is everywhere.

It felt like you can't escape from the pain that you are feeling. It hurts so much that the pain is taking over you. You always drink some alcohols. You just can't keep her out of your mind.

You were in your room right now trying to sleep again after you just woke up. You hear the door opened and you groaned.

You exactly know who the person is. She walked to your windows and took out the blinds making the light come into your room. You groaned more and put the pillow over her head.

She jumped into your bed making you kick her making her fall into the floor landing onto her butt. You laughed lightly on your pillow and looked at her seeing her rubbing her ass from the floor.

"You need to get up Y/n come on, you've been stuck with your bed for too long. And you're lucky I love you 'cause if I don't I should've done this. " She says as she jumps on top of you. You groaned again out of pain.

"You're so annoying Kendall. " You said while getting her off.

"Ow what is that?" She asked while she felt you shaft. You widened my eyes and got her off quickly and ran to the bathroom.

You heard her laugh at the other side of the door. "Did I just felt Y/n Y/l/n's morning shaft?" She yelled outside the door.

"Oh shut up. " You said annoyingly. You looked at the mirror seeing yourself with bags under your eyes and your eyes being bloodshot.

You sighed and showered since Kendall isn't gonna let you go that easily. I put some clothes on and head at the kitchen where Kendall was.

"I want to go to the studio Ken, I have a few songs that I want to put on my new album. " I told her putting some shoes on.

"Can I come and help you record?" Kendall asked and I nodded.

"I'm hungry so let's go to drive thru on the way. "

-

We got to the studio and got ready to record. I was thinking to make a self titled album for this one. I just hope my fans would like it.

(This are your songs on your album)

"Y/n"

1. Hurts (Lany)
2. Be My Mistake (The 1975)
3. Happier (Ed Sheeran)
4.  Kiss me (Ed Sheeran)
5. Super Far (Lany)
6. Sincerity Is Scary (The 1975)
7. idontwannabeyouanymore (Billie Eilish)
8. Goodbyes (Post Malone)
9. Bad Things (CC and Machine Gun Kelly)
10. Fall Apart (Post Malone)
11. Thick and Thin (Lany)

(A/n: If u want to add more or change some songs, it's your choice. )

Kendall and I decided to finish the album since you already recorded the other songs even before when you went to the studios alone.

The fans have been asking when is the new album coming and they've been dying to know if there's a tour or not. Scott, my manager told me there is but I can't tell them yet.

Kenny congratulated me and I thanked her. I really don't know what I'll do without this girl. I told my manager that my album is ready and sent it to him.