Chapter 18

1 Year Later

Y/n's POV

Me and Kendall's friendship went strong for the past year. We kind of dated for a bit but stopped because we knew our feelings for each others are just for friendships. And I knew I still hadn't completely moved on from her.

I just took little baby steps on the way of moving on from her. I decided to catch my dreams and become a singer and a dancer. Kendall helped me with the modeling and her friend Taylor (Swift) helped me with the Artist stuff. My popularity around the globe is still spreading and I can't thank my fans for all they did for me.

(A/n: Hey the kanye Kim and Taylor stuff is not happening here. Taylor is here to help you with business)

I met so many famous people and did collabs with them. And photographers who takes my photos said that I have a talent when it comes to cameras and singing so I would go to the industry pretty far.

A lot of the people ship Kendall and I but we just laugh at them. We are pretty sweet at the public but we know we are not like that.

I have been into many award shows and won some. You are probably wondering if Camila and I had some connection still. But no we hadn't. I sometimes see her face on magazines or some bulletin board and sometimes I see her at award shows but I ignore her. It still hurts but I still can't forgive her because of what she did.

"Yeah Mom okay, I'll bring Kendall with me is that fine?" I asked my mother on the phone.

"Yeah that's fine honey you can bring your girlfriend." My mother smirked.

"She is not my girlfriend Mom. She is my bestfriend." I groaned and tried explaining to her.

She just laughed at me and we bid our goodbyes.

I texted Kendall that I will be coming over to talk about the wedding of my brother.

I got ready and showered. I wore an oversized black t-shirt with sime high waisted pants and some black heels. I love black so back off.

I got out of the house once I'm ready then got into my jeep.

I drove into Kendall's house. I parked my car and got out. I knocked on the door. It opened showing Kendall with comfortable sweats. We huggged then I came in and sat on the couch. Kendall did the same.

"So are you ready to fly out to Miami??" I asked her getting comfortable in my seat.

"Yep! I cleared all my schedules and surprisingly my company is okay with it." She smiled and ate some pizza. I still don't know how can she be so skinny with that amount of food she is eating. Oh well.

"Good, did you already packed your stuff?" I asked her eating pizza.

"Nope. Let me ask you, why do you want me to go to your brother's wedding?" Kendall asked me.