Chapter 17

*3 Years Later*

Your POV

Camila and I's relationship has been going for four years now and it has been awful this past weeks. Why? Well Camila and I's work has been between our relationship.

We don't spend time with each other because of it. She travels around the world and I just work here at Miami. If you are wondering what job, it is CEO of my father's company the Y/l/n Corporations.  We both have been busy with work.

Yes I am happy that my dad handed me the company and trusted me with it but there is something missing. Camila.

We hardly just see each other like twice a month. It's been hard for both of us but we can handle it.

In fact I was planning to propose to her, but I don't know when and how. I just want her to spend the rest of my life with her. I already bought the ring  from someone I know.

I am gonna surprise her next week by going to LA to see her

I am gonna surprise her next week by going to LA to see her. I haven't seen her in days, she does not know about it. I already talked to her parents about it and they we're happy about it. And by the way the Camilizers know about our relationship already, how?

Well Camila and I got into a fight because we can't show anything to anyone that time, I got upset about it but she did something that is not expected. She posted a picture if us on all of her accounts and told everyone our relationship. That's when I was sure that I truly love her and I am ready to spend the rest of my life with her.

At the moment I was just packing up for my flight in a few days.

-

(the day of the flight)

I woke up early in the morning for my early flight. I got ready and grab my luggage and grabbed a taxi to go to the airport. We got to the airport and I payed the taxi and thanked the driver and make my way inside. After a few minutes I finally got into the plane. I didn't realize that I slept the whole ride.

The plane landed and I got off of it.I got my luggage and pulled out my phone. Its weird that I didn't get any texts from Camila. I grabbed a taxi and told him to go to a specific hotel where Camila is staying. I got off and make my way inside of the hotel. I got into the elevator and pressed the number 4. I got out and made my way to her front door.

I took a deep breath before knocking. It took a while before the door opened revealing a man topless with a towel wrapped around his waist. I furrow my eyebrows and looked at the number of the hotel room again to check if it's the right room.

"Uh hi, I'm sorry for interrupting I thought it was Camila's room. " I apologized and got ready to walk out.

"It is Camilla's room what do you need from her?" I stopped and turned to look at the man.  We are almost at the same height but I was taller.

"I just need to talk-" I was cut by a feminine voice.

"Who's there Matthew?" A familiar brunette girl said from behind the man.

As the girl noticed me and looked at me with wide eyes. As I finally knew who she was I smiled at her. But I saw her horrified expression. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hi Camila. " I said at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"I-i uh Matthew can you give us a moment?" She said with a shaky breath.

"Of course babe. " He said while kissed My Camila on the forehead. MY CAMILA.

He walked back to the room and Camila closed the door. My eyes were watering trying to control myself not to break down in front of her. I tighten the grip on my suit case for support.

"W-what a-are you doing here?" She asked me nervously.

"Well I was trying to surprise you by going here in LA but it turns out you surprised me with your new boyfriend. " I exaggerated the word boyfriend to her. I sent her a fake smile with a trembling lips.

"I-i-i-" she tried to reason something.

"It's fine Camila, after all these 4 years of my life has been the best because of you thank you. I hope you are happy with your boyfriend. And I just remembered that there is another reason why I flew all the way to Miami to LA. It's because I was planning on proposing to you and surprising you but turns out you are the one who has a surprise for me here. I was so planned out for it but it just got ruined. Wish you all the best Cabello, oh say thank you for Matthew for me when you go inside of you guys hotel room. Bye. " I finished with tears streaming down my face. I turned around and grabbed my luggage and walked. I felt a hand pull me but I shrugged it off and ran. I just heard E see cries and faints before I go.

"Remember that I love you Cami, I always will. " I said while running. I got out off the hotel and grabbed a taxi.

"Go to the nearest bar you know. " I said coldly. The driver nodded his head and continued driving. The car stopped I handed him a hundred dollars and walked out.

I got inside of the bar and got to the stools and sat. A bar tender walked and asked what I wanted.

"Give me the strongest one you have. " I said making him nod. He gave me a shot of glass.

I drank all of it by one gulp not caring about the taste.

"Give me more. " I gave him a couple if dollars. I drank all of them making me tipsy. I noticed a tall familiar brunette about my size walked over at my side and ordered a drink. She faced me.

"Hey I'm Kendall. " She stretched out her hands for me to shake. I shook it. I knew it,  she is one of the Jenner's.

"I know and I am Y/n. " I slurred.

"Wish there I think you had enough of drink. " She said while taking the glass out of my hand.

"Noo I want moreee. " I said while trying to get the glass from her hands. My hands found it's way to her neck I don't know how but I just hugged her and cried at her shoulder. She stopped her movements as she noticed that I am crying. She sighed and en corporates the hug. I squeezed her and continued from crying. After a minute I pulled away from her and looked at her in the eyes. I leaned in but she denied it.

"I am not gonna let myself take advantage of you like that. " She said as she picks me up and got to her car. She stopped the car in front of a big house. She goes to my side and picks me up bridal style. She tells somebody to come and get my luggage. She make her way to the door and opened it with her foot.

I didn't bother to ask questions. She made her way up to the stairs and got to seemed like her room. She put me down at her bed but my arms doesn't want to let go if her body. She sighed and laid for a minute with me. Her hands seemed to find its way to my waist and held me tight. I snuggle closer to her, I put my head at the crook of her neck and sighed.

-

Author's Note

HI GUYS! sorry for not updating for so freaking long! I added another character for you guysss hope you like Kendall because you will be with her A LOT.

Thanks for reading!

The Dancer (Camila/You)