Chapter 13

Dua's POV

I'm just sitting on a couch right now as I'm watching 'The Insidious". I got my phone and decided to go to instagram. I scrolled through Instagram I got a few notifs but one notification caught my eye.

(at the phone)

they/n and 58,107 others commented on your photo.

(end)

I gasped and saw that she dmed me too.

(phone)

they/n hey dua!! I miss you soo much lets meet!! Since you are in Miami right now. Lets hangout!

(and)

In case you are wondering.. Y/n and I had been bestfriends since we were young. Why? How? Well her dad is the boss of my dad but that was long ago.

My dad got a new company offer thats big so he has no chance but to accept it. We were parted but still messaged at the first week but after that.. None. We didn't contact each other.

But little did she know.. When we first landed our eyes to each other, I already fell for her. I don't know how to say it to her, when I'm ready to canfess her we are always, like always interupted by someone.

After we are interupted my confidence level goes down again. Then I need to build up an energy AGAIN to confess my feelings to her again.

I sighed and replied to her. I really miss her.

(phone)

they/n hey dua!! I miss you so much lets meet!! Since you are in Miami right now. Lets hangout!!

dualipa hey Y/n I miss you sooo much too. Yeah I wanna meet, when do you wanna hangout??

(end)

I put my phone down and waited for her to reply.

-

Your POV

I saw the light go off from my phone, meaning there is a notification. I checked it and saw Dua replied at my dm. I replied to her.

(phone)

they/n hey dua!! I miss you so much lets meet!! Since you are in Miamiright now. Lets hangout!

dualipa hey Y/n I miss you sooo much too. Yeah I wanna meet, when do you wanna hangout?

they/n well when are you free? Gosh it's been so longg.

dualipa I know right!? Well I think I'm free at saturday are you?

they/n You know me! I'm always free

dualipa ugh I wish I was youu! Well see you at saturday!!!

they/n see you!!

(end)

Well it's now friday so tomorrow we have a rehearsal for the CAMILA tour. I'm soo excited to see Camila there. I still can't get over her lips on mine! ugh. It's like her lips are the drugs that I'm addicted to forever. I want to kiss her lips like literally always. It's sooo soft!

Right now I'm just sitting on the couch or lets just say I'm sprawled at the couch with a blanket over me. I like it when it's very cold then I'm gonna cuddle with my blanket with just my head showing nothing more.

I closed my eyes and started to drift off from sleep.

-

I woke up from the alarm and turned it off. I sat up and yawned. I smiled as I remembered that I am gonna see Camila today. I stood up and brushed my teeth. I took a shower and picked some of my clothes.

I have chosen some stretchable black pants and black t-shirt with some denim sleeves over it

I have chosen some stretchable black pants and black t-shirt with some denim sleeves over it. I have a brown bag and some black shoes to match my outfit.

I made my breakfast and ate them. I brought some water and got to my car. I started it and got on my way to my way to the rehearsal studio. With some songs playing like 'Malibu Nights by LANY'.

I got to the studio and got out of my car. I looked at my watched and saw that it is still early. I got inside and go to the shower room to change my clothes. There is still not enough people here meaning there is still not many people here.

As I got inside the shower room I heard an angelic voice singing. I instantly knew who it is.

-

A/n

Hey hope you like it. I haven't uploaded for a while. Sorry I'm just busy.

The school just started again so I'm gonna be busy again. I'm gonna try to upload tomorrow. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

Thank you for reading!

The Dancer (Camila/You)