Chapter 4

After the dance I got a standing univation from the judges. Even from CAMILA!! I said a quick thank you and-

Present:

Your POV

I go out of the room the last thing I've seen on that room is Camila ofcourse and I saw her smile at me and I returned it.

As I get out of the room I get tackled by a giant hug. I stumbled backwards. I knew who it is. And its my best friend Adela.

"OH MY GOD Y/N YOU ARE SOO GOOD OUT THERE! Im such a proud mom right now. I'm sure you'll get in!!!" Adela said to me while still hugging me.

We pulled away because someone again called my name

"Hey Y/n Y/l/n please sign up here so that if the judges confirmed that you are in you can be texted or called by someone." She said to me while smiling.

"Okay thanks" I said smiling while showing my perfect white teeth. As she walks off Adela jumped up and down.

"O MY GOD! Hey Y/n if ever that Camila and you would be friends hook me up to her." she winked at me. If you are wondering her sexuallity is Bisexual.

"hey hey lets not get too ahead of ourselves." i said while calming down too.

"Yeah but I'm sure you'll get in. Out of these people I'm sure." she said to me

"how could you say that? You didn't see anyone perform here except for me." I said to her. She just laughed.

"True true but I'm still sure. Camila has hearty eyes when you where performing." she said.

"No she did not!" I said while blushing.

I signed up to the booth. We are going home now. Ofcoarse we talked about what happend this day. And if you are wondering again how did she see me perform. Well the room I got in is made of glass walls so everyone could see me perform.

Gosh I'm still excited from what happend earlier. Hope I get in

---------------------------

A/n

Hope you enjoy! Uploading nonstop here hahaha