Chapter 20

Your POV

"Dua?!!" I asked the girl shocked that she is here.

"Hey Y/n, sorry if I'm disturbing anything here." She said to us confused. She was about to walkout but I cut her off.

"N-No! You are not disturbing anything.. Uh come with me I haven't seen you in forever." I quickly said to her so I grabbed her hand and walked out with her.

I dragged her into the side making sure Camila is not with us. I released the breath that I didn't let go earlier.

"H-Hey Dua.. I'm sure I owe you an explanation uhmm. " I nervously said to her scratching the back of my neck.

She sensed my nervousness and hugged me I calmed at her arms immediately. I hugged her back. She pulled away waiting for my explanation.

I told her everything and fortunately she understood.

"Why did she kissed you when she has a boyfriend that first of all she cheated with?" She asked with a slightly raised voice.

"I didn't know also, I caught up at the moment and yeah that happened.. "

"Tsk pathetic bitch. How can she do that to you?" She mumbled quietly which I didn't hear.

"What?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Nothing, forget about it. You know what, just forget about it. Let's go to the table and have fun. " She held my hand and dragged me to the tables.

She's right. I need to forget about my problems for once.

We sat and Dua is still holding my hand which is okay.

"So Dua, why are you here? I didn't know you were coming. " I asked her. She looked up.

"I was at the country and I heard that your brother was getting married so I went. And I thought that you will be here so yeah. " She smiled at me.

"Yeah, we haven't seen each other for too long. A lot has been going on. How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm great! My album is doing great and the fans love it. " She said smiling thinking about her fans.

"I love it too, all of your song are a bop! I love all of them but my favourite is New rules or Blow Your Mind. " I said to her which made her smile more. We watched up a bit more as we were drinking some alcohol.

"How tf can you be single? Your beautiful, have a good heart, flawless, so talented and some other good things! If you are probably not straight I would fucking date you!" I told Dua. She blushed but didn't show it.

"I-I'm not.. " She whispered but I heard it. My eyes widened at the news.

"What?! Siriously?! Why the fuck didn't I knew this??" I asked her shocked.

"I'm scared you might judge me. " She said as she looked up to me.

"Hey I'm not gonna judge you babe, I'm sorry for my reaction. It just shocked me." I quickly brought her into a hug.

"Thank you Y/n. " She smiled and hugged me back. I pulled away after a few minutes.

"Welcome to the boat!" I said jokingly. She hit the back of my head.

"Hey! You meanie. " I said pouting. She laughed at me.

"I'm not put yet you bitch so shut up. " She said giggling.

"Oh that's why. So who's the lucky girl?" I asked her wiggling my eyebrows.

Third Person's POV