Chapter 8

Your POV

I looked up from the fall. I saw her looking at between my lips and eyes. We locked on each other's eyes, she slowly leaned in and I leaned in too. We still have our eyes locked.

We are on the point that we are just one centemeter away from each other. Our lips were ghosting with each other but get stopped by someone calling Camila.

"Ms.Cabello!" a man called her. I groaned loudly. Loud enough for Camila to hear it. She just giggled at my reaction. She just got off me and straighten her clothes.

She walked off still smiling. They talked for a minute. I just stood there awkwardly and she looked at me and excused herself from I think her manager. She walked to me.

"Hey, sorry for the wait. My manager just wanted to say to me that I have a meeting with someone tomorow." she scratched her head.

"Its okay Cami." I smiled at her.

"Cami?"

"A-ah y-yes. I'm s-sorry if  you don't like it just say it. It-"

"No its okay Y/n/n." I smiled at the nickname and blushed.

"So what did you want to say to me before?" I asked her.

"I juat wanted to ask you if uh you wanted to get lunch together. Its okay if you dont want to I can just go by my-" I cutted her off

"Its okay Cami, I would love to go to the dinner with you so stop rambling. " I giggled.

"YEAYY!" she hugged me. Wow she is a hugger, as i expected. When she realizes what she just done. She quickly got off of me and mumbled a little 'sorry'.

"It's fine."

-------------------

Author's Note:

i know it's cheesy asf but, what can i say? my 13 year old self wrote this sooo