Chapter 7

Your POV

We are rehearsing right now with Camila for her tour. It's been pretty good but I am sure as I get home, I'm practically just gonna sleep I'm sooo tired.

"Okay dancers and Camila you can take a bit of a break for about, 5 mins and were going back here." the choreographer said and walked off.

I walk off too and grabed some water at the container at the corner of the room. I grabbed a water bottle. I sat on the couch and inspect my sorroundings and just, see whats happening. And the couch is litterally on the side of the container.

I saw Camila walking towards me. As she notice me looking at her. She looked at me and smiled. Which I returned ofcourse. She goes to the container to grab some water. She grabbed a water bottle.

She walked towards me and sat at my side on the couch.

"Hi" she said and smiled at me.

"Hello." i simply said. I seemed to not be freakin out right now but lets just see what am I going to do at home.

"So... Do you enjoy here? Like now." she asked me.

"Yes, so much. I have been looking forward for this and the tour." I excitedly said. I clapped my hands together. She giggled. Oh my god those giggles are gonna kill me.

"Yeah me too, right? I'm so excited to meet more fans." she said to me.

"Well I'm excited for the dancing. And ofcourse hanging around with the one and only Camila. " I said while making gestures. She laughed.

"And I'm excited to be hanging around the one and only Y/n too" she said while giggling. She is too cute be real honestly.

"Okay guys let's stand up and start from the top again." The choreographer said to us.

"Well goodluck and make the moves" I said to her while standing up she stood up too.

"Yeah, you too Y/l/n" She said and we got back practicing.

-

We finished up the rehersal. I am going home now. I grabbed my backpack and throw it over my shoulder. I started to walk to the door. But get stopped by a voice calling me.

"Y/N!!" An angelic voice stops me from walking. I turned around and saw Camila running to me as fast as she could. And if you are wondering I am the only one who is left here except for Camila's workers.

And ofcourse her. As she got closer she can not stop from running. I knew what was going to happen so got ready to stop her from running. She tried to stop from running but failed to do so.

She ran into me. I thought I can stop het but cant. We fell into the ground. Our position is she is on top of me and I am at the bottom.

----–--------

A/n

I got bored sorry short chapter haha. :) been really busy with school.