Chapter 14

As I got inside the shower room I heard an angelic voice singing. I instantly knew who it is.

❌WARNING SMUT!❌

Your POV

But it auddenly stops when the 'angelic voice' or lets just say Camila.

"Uhm who's there?" Shw asked as she turned of the shower.

"No one even said knock knock why are you saying 'who's there?'?" I giggled and just decided to just change my clothes outside the shower. Yeah I am stupid I know.

"Oh it's only you Y/n I thought it's someone else is gonna rape me here. " She said as she sighs.

"Well you don't actually know if I am gonna rape you or not right?" I laughed.  " I am just joking Cami don't be scared I am not gonna rape you. "

And I know for the fact that anyone can walk in and see me naked, well not naked but in underware because I am juat gonna change my pants and the hoodie. And I know Camila can see me too if she walks out. But I am way too stupid to think about that.

I took off my pants and my hoodie leaving me on bra and boxers. And yes I dont ware t-shirt under the hoodie it just feels more comfortable. I got my shirt from my bag and I am gonna put it over my head but quickly got stopped by a door opening.

I quickly covered myself up with my t-shirt but can't cover my other half of my body because my t-shirt is way too short to cover my whole body. As her eyes looked at my body, her eyes widened at the sight of it. She quickly covered her eyes with her hands and turn around for respect.

"I uh I think I should have got to the showers but I am dumb so I am just gonna go before someone is gonna see me changing.." I tried to overcome the uncomfortable silence that is between us. I quickly grabbed my things and got my bag but still holding the t-shirt that I used to cover myself. A hand stopped me I turned around and saw Camila holding my arm.  I furrow my eye brows and looked at her.

"I'm uh sorry.. You can change now. " She cleared her throat and let go of my hand. I nod my head completely forgetting that I am covering myself. I didn't even know that I dropped my t-shirt at the floor and not covering myself up 'cause of losing on her eyes.  I just nodded and got my t-shirt and walked to the washroom to get some privacy.

oh my god she would be so freaked out about my boy part!! No no no I can't let that happen. I love her I need her..  wait wait...  I love her?? Oh no...

I shook my head and just got dressed for today. I walk out and looked around for Camila. She is probably out there having some chats or..  thinking about what happened earlier...  I don even know but I know that I need her lips again on my lips.

After we rehearsed for the 'CAMILA' tour,  I didn't feel like I want to change here so I didn't because you know about what happened earlier. I got my things and just make my way to the door quickly. But get stopped by a voice.

"Y/N!!" Camila called me I looked at her but quickly turned my head down as I remember the scenes earlier.

"Sorry. " I whispered but enough for her to hear.

"It's fine, come on let's go to my office. " She didn't let me reply she just got my hand and lead me or lets say dragged me to her I think office. She pushed me inside and closed the door behind her quickly.

She turned to me. Her eyes are not normal than they used to be, they are more darker than her usual. She came over to me quickly and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me into her causing her and i's lips were on each other not giving each other space. Her lips started to move and I intently kissed back to her as soon as I knew what was happening.

My hands got to her waist and her hands made its way to the back of my neck grabbing a palmful of my hair deciding to deepen the kiss. Her tongue slipped into my bottom lip asking for permission I quickly granted leaving a gap between my lips letting her explore my mouth.

Her hands got to the hemming of my shirt tugging it. I nodded not leaving my lips to hers. She slowly removed my shirt breaking the kiss for a second but brought it back by pushing me into her desk kissing me again.

I pulled off her shirt too leaving her and I on bras only. Her hands got to my sweat pants asking to pull it off. I nodded again, she pulled it off leaving me on boxers only. She pushed me to the couch making me sit on the couch. damn girl I didn't know she has that much power.

She slowly removed her pants and sat on top of me. Her lips landed on my neck I moaned a little causing her to smirk. She slowly grinds on me causing me to growl. I needed more.

I flipped the both of us causing me to be on top of her. I stood up and bend down to the level of her. I slowly left trailed kisses on the both sides of her legs. She groaned.

"Stop teasing."She growled as I smirked.

"Say please. "

"Pl- please. " I smirked even more and continued my trail of kisses to her clit. My mouth hovered over her covered clit. I slowly pulled it down and stared at the beautiful thing. I growled and put my head into it. She moaned loudly releasing a breathy moan. My tongue played flicked to her juicy clit. she tastes so good than I ever dreamed of.

Her hands landed on my head grabbing a handful of my hair and pushed it into her more. She released a moan which made me even more crazy. I fasten my pace as her breathy moans erupted the room. I pushed two fingers into her.

"Y/N!!" She screamed. I sucked into her clit more as made her a screaming mess. I fasten my pace on my finger as I feel her walls started to clench meaning her orgasm is close I fasten my pace even more. I added one finger which making my three fingers into her deeper.

"Cum for me baby. " I said huskily over her numb clit. After a few seconds, she came into my fingers and tongue. I cleaned her mess up.

"You taste so good baby. " I said hovering over her. and kissing her with all of me.

"My turn. " She flipped us over as she did her things and all of the things are HISTORY.

(after the smut. )

After a few more orgasms, We released together and clashed into the couch of her office. We were both became a moaning mess at her office. She fell on top of me. I wrap my hands around her waist and put my head on her neck as I inhale her scent.

"So what are we now?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Whatever you want us to be. " She mumbled.

"Okay fine girlfriend. " I said emphasizing the word girlfriend. I felt her smile into me as she releases a breath.

"How about I drop you off at your home is that okay?" I asked she just nodded. I stood up and put my clothes on and I looked over to Camila and saw her sleeping. I pulled a over sized hoodie over her and carried her bridal style to my car.

"Type in your address. " I said as I turn on my car. She sleeply typed her address on the GPS and I make my way to her house. I parked my car to the side of the road and walked to her side carried her bridal style to her front porch. She gaveme the keys and I opened the door with my feet. I make my way to where she said her room is I opened the door to her room and layed her down to her bed. I sat at her side and kissed her forehead and tucked her into the sheets. I walked to the door but get stopped by a hand on my arm.

"Sleep with me. " She whispered making me nod and go under covers with her. I snuggled with hr and slept being the best day of my entire life ending with a good one too.

-

Author's Note

HEY I AM BACK I MADE THIS EXTRA LONG FOR THE NORMAL. SORRY FOR BOT UPDATING FOR MANY DAYSSSS

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR VOTING

Thanks for reading!

The Dancer (Camila/You)