Chapter 5

Your POV

Adela and I are on our way home. We are on the car jamming. I dropped off Adela to their house and headed home. My smile still hasn't wiped off because of earlier.

There is so many things going through my head. Am i going to go through the audition? Does Camila Cabello liked my performance? Well I hope so. I'm so nervous about it but still happy that I did it.

I think about what I would do this night. I thought about eating and watching a movie. And I'm planning on inviting Adela again to sleepover at our house. I texted her.

Y/n: hey can I come over? I'm bored and can't sleep. My mom wouldn't give af soo

Adela: yeah fine, I have nothing better to do anyways.

Y/n: I'll get ready and be there in ten. u're the best!

Adela: I know I am. 

~

I got ready and put some comfortable clothes on. I got out of the house and get in my car. I drove to Adela's house. I knocked on their door.

The door swang open I saw Adela with her pajamas.

"Thank you for saying yes. I just got bored." I said to her while hugging her. She just nodded.

We ordered some pizza and got comfortable on the couch. We watched some movies and I heard my phone going off indicating that there's a notification.

(at the phone)

Unknown number: Y/n Y/l/n we wanted to say that you got accepted for the audition for the 'CAMILA' tour to be a dancer there. Thank you for auditioning. Just go here (random adress) for the practice next week at 8:00 am.

(end)

I jumped up ad down and screamed on the top of my lungs. "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I GOT IN ON THE CAMILA TOUR!!" As soon Adela hears the 'CAMILA' tour she literally ran towards me and gave me a hug.

As the screaming dies down. "Oh my god Adela I can't believe it. I just got in!!" I hugged her again.

"Thank you so much for helping me" We pulled away.

"You're welcome Y/n." She said while smiling at me.

-------------------

A/n

Thank you!! Hope you enjoy!