Chapter 10

Camila's POV

We are now walking at the hallway with some awkward silence coming over us.

"Hey Cami,  do you want to ride at my car or just be driven by your driver?" she asked me. I thought about it for a second.  Well why not?

"Well I was thinking that we can just ride your car. " I said to her. 

"Okay let's go to the parking lot.  It's getting dark. " she said and held my hand and fasten her walk.  So I fasten my walk to so I can catch up to her,  since she is holding my hand.

We go to the parking lot and the only car left is the green Lamborghini except from the black SUVs on the side. We walked over to the Lamborghini. She gets her backpack from her shoulder and trying to get something. She let go of my hand so she can find the item easier.

"Uh Y/n?"I called her. She hummed in reply.

"Uhh why are we at the front of this car?" I asked her.

"Well as you can see its my car." as she saud that she pulls out a key to a Lamborghini which means it for this car.

"oh. " I said.

"Yeah oh.  It does not look like that's my car but, it is. Its my dad's gift fory 18th birthday." she smiled. She opened the door at the passanger's seat and motioned me to go in the car. I walked to the car and got in it. Before I got in it I mummbled a little 'thank you' to Y/n. She slowly closed the door and go to the other side.

She opened the driver's door and got in. She started the car and turn on some music. The music started to gcome on. And I heard my song 'Havana ft. Young Thug' I smirked. As she realizes what is playing on her car she quickly turned it on the radio.She gnoppot the cd out of there.

Camila's POV

"Soo you listen to my songs?" I asked still smirking.

"Y-yeah, my friend and I listened to it when I auditioned for this. " She awkwardly said and I laughed.

I put put my album in and put on her songs. We sang along to my songs. The car ride is full of songs of mine and laughs.

Your POV

We arrived at the destination. And the destination is the one and only McDonalds. We got off the car and I helped her out of it.  We got inside the McDonalds. I said to her that I'm gonna order.

"So what do you want?" I asked her.

"uh just the same as yours. I don't know what I want to get. " she said.  I giggled.  And said 'okay '.

She walked off to find our table. After I ordered our food I looked around for her and I found her sitting and talking to a guy.  But I think the guy is a waiter at the restaurant. I think he is trying to get in to her pants.  Camila has a scared/disgusted emotion on her face. I quickly go over to the table. 

"Hey babe,  is he bothering you?" I walked over to her and sat on her lap and snaked my hands around her shoulder. I kissed her cheek.  She blushed and looked down but looked up after a second she just nodded her head.

"Y-yeah" she said. I quickly stood up after she said that. 

"Hey dude, would you quit it.  Just go back to your fucking job.  Before I say something to your boss. " I said to him.  I was taller than him and made him more scared. He quickly nodded his head and go back to his job. I looked at Camila and see that she is just staring at me. I walked closer to her and caressed her cheek.

"Hey Cami are you ok??" I said in worried tone. I looked deeply on her eyes. She quickly got out of trance and shake her head a little.

"Y-yeah I'm fine.  Thank you for that. " she said to me and smiled at me.  She still has her little tint of blush on her cheeks.

Cute.

"T-thanks?" she said.

F*ck did I just said that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did. " she just laughed and got the meal that I bought earlier before the 'accident'. I did the same too.  I took off my hand on her cheek. And sat. We sat there in silence while eating.

"So Cami, do you want to play a game? While we're eating so it will not just be silence. " I giggled.

"ofcourse.  But first what game?" she asked me.

"Don't worry it's only 20 questions. I know you already know that game soo lets get started. " I said.

"Who is first?"

"Well let you be my guest Cami. " I said to her.

"Okay where do we start, so first I'm gonna tell you something about me first right?" she asked me.  I nodded.

"Well I'm Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao but most if the people call me Camila Cabello, I'm a Cuban-American singer and songwriter I was born on March 3,  1997.  That causes me to be 22 years old. I was from Miami. And I think that's about it. " she smiled at me. I returned it.

"And now it's my turn,  Well my full name is Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n.  But people knows me as Y/n Y/m/n.  I was born on Y/birrthday.  I am from New York City. I am a Youtuber and a Dancer.  But I was known for dancing. I have been dancing when I was a kid. " I said. We continued to talk about each other until we finished eating what we ordered.

We got up and got out of the restaurant. We walk to the parking lot and got into my car. 

"Cami where do you want me to drop you off?" I asked her.

"uhm maybe just outside of where we left earlier.  I will just text my driver. " she said.

"Uhm if you want,  I can just give you a ride to your house. " I said suggestively.

"If that's okay with you?"

"Yeah of course. " I said.

-----------------

A/n

hey this is just a surprise HAHA.  As I said earlier I will not post for a week sooo.  This is for you!!

Thanks for reading!

The Dancer (Camila/You)