Chapter 9

Camila's POV

I'm really excited for later. Because laterrr I'm going to ask Y/n to have a dinner with me. But I dont know why I'm asking her this. But I think I have a little crush on her.

ugh. From the start I always adored her when I watched her vids I already know that I have a crush on her. But now? I think I like her. But I dont want to ruin what we already have...Anywaysss.

I'm now getting ready for tonight. I showered and put some clothes on. Which is black leggings and a white tank top with the design of rainbow.I hurried to walk because no ones gonna be there when I go because you know, I am always late.

I saw Y/n putting her backpack over her shoulder. With her pants and black t-shirt. Gosh she is so beautiful like an angel. I shook it off and ran to Y/n as fast as I can.

"Y/N!!!" I ran to her but can't stop myself from running when I'm close to her.

I landed on top of her. I looked down and see if Y/n is okay. We locked on each other's eyes. But I keep looking at her lips and eyes. She did the same to me too. I can't help myself to lean in. I leaned in and just stared at her eyes intently. She did the same too. From my perspectivewe were centemeters away from each other.

We eventually got pulled away by a voice.

"Ms.Cabello!!!" I heard Y/n groan. I just gigled and standed up. I straighten up my clothes. I see my manager walking towards us. I walked towards her too.

"What do you need manager?" I asked her.

"Don't call me that. I told you to call me Shane." She said to me.

I just nodded and waited from what she would say to me. We talked for a minute. I stole some glances of Y/n I saw her standing uncomtrable infront of us.

I cutted my manager. "Hey Shane? If you mind, uh can you excuse Y/n and I. Just talk about that to me tomorrow.

"Okay." she walked away.

I walked to Y/n. "Hey Y/n. Sorry for the wait. My manager just wanted to say to me that I have a meeting with someone tomorrow" I scratched the back of my neck.

"It's okay Cami." she gave me a smile which I returned. I blushed from the nickname that she gave me.

"Cami?"
"a-ah y-yes. I'm s-sorry if you dont like it just say it. It-" she rumbled so I decided to cut her off.

"No its okay Y/n/n" She smiled at me and blushed.

"sooo what do you wanted to say to me before?"  she asked me.

"I just wanted to ask you if you uh wanted to get lunch together. Its fine if you don't want to go I can just go by my-" she cutted me off

"Its okay Cami, I would love to go to the dinner with you. And I cutted you off because you are rambling." she giggled. O my god that giggle is gonna be cause of my death.

"YEAYYY!!!" I hugged her all if a sudden without even thinking about it. When I realized just what I have done I quickly pulled away from her. And mumbled a little 'sorry' to her.

"its fine."

----------------------

A/n

Sorry if this chapter ie boring. I just written this from a different perspective. Hope you still enjoyed. (:

Thanks for reading!

The Dancer (Camila/You)