Chapter 11

Your POV

I quickly go to the passenger side and quickly opened the door. I signaled her to go inside the car. She had a pink shade on her cheeks. She got over to me and got in the car but before that she mumbles a 'thank you' to me. I go to the other side of the car and go to the drivers seat. I closed the door and started the car. We made our way to their house.

"So what music do you wanna listen to?" I asked her.

"Uhm. I don't know what to pick." she had a thinking face. She is so cute when she do that.

"Thanks Y/n/n" She said smiling while showing her perfect white teeth but after that she proceed thinking.

After a minute of thinking. Camila squilled as she remembers something.

"YES! I know what to pick!!" she squilled.

"what is it??" I asked her curiously while driving.

"do you have any Taylor Swift songs?? I wanna listen to them like right now!" she said to me excitedly

"of course I have them.  Who does not??" I said while smiling but still looking at the road. I gave her my phone for her to pick some Taylor Swift song.

As the music starts I already know what is it.  It's 'I Did Something Bad from her latest album reputation.  Soo make sure you buy it.  ;) (I'm just joking but let me know if you have them. :)

She started singing with it. So I decided to join in. Why not? The car ride is full of jamming and singing with her. But after a few minutes we arrived at her house. If you are wondering how I known where her house were she putted her address on the GPS of my car so I know where to go.

I stopped at the front of her house.  I got off my car and go to her side and opened the door for her. She thanked me and we go to her front porch. She turned her back on me and unlocked her door. She faced me.

"uh Y/n do you want to go in?" She asked me.

"No it's okay I'm gonna go anyways my mom will probably looking for me. " I said to her while shaking my head.

"Well okay. Bye Y/n/n" she said to me.  Oh no,  I'm not gonna let this night without nothing happening. Her  forehead scrunched up meaning she is confused why I'm not replying or not getting out her sight. I walked inch by inch by her. Until we are like only couple centimeters away from each other. I looked in to her eyes asking if it's okay. She just nodded while just looking on my lips.

I slowly leaned in to her.  Until our lips touched. Our lips danced on their own rhythm. Her arms slipped their way to my neck and pulled me more making the kiss deeper. As mine found its way to her waist and I held it tight.

Her tongue brushed at the bottom of my tongue bottom of my lips asking for permission. I just opened my mouth. And her tongue explored its way at my mouth. As the air became an issue I pulled away for it. Our forehead touched and taking some deep breaths. We locked each other's eyes. But pulled away eventually. I know for now I am literally a tomato.

"Uh I should go. " I said.  I quickly turned around and tried to walk but gets stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. She turned me around and leaned in again and gave me a peck on the cheeks.

"Okay bye Y/n/n I'll see you tomorrow. " she said to me. I nodded and make my way to my car. I flashed a smile before I get in.  And I made my way to my house without breaking my smile.

-------------------------------

A/n

Hey guys!! I'm back! Hahaha I just finished the test and well good luck to me. Hope you like the chapter and the book.

Thanks for reading!

The Dancer (Camila/You)