chapter 1

Ariana

I woke up from bed slowly, stretching lazily on bed. Walking  to the bathroom I freshened  up and went to the kitchen to make two cup of coffee and prepare breakfast.

Anne entered the kitchen my older sis and my only family member in this world. "Good morning annie" I greeted her  "Morning sweetie" I handed Anne her coffee.

We ate and talked after eating I packed the dishes Anne washed it. I hugged her took my bag and waved goodbye at her.

I am going for lectures am at my final year in college I am studying business administration. After lectures I hang out with my bestie Jane during lunch.

I went home during closing hour. I slept a little. When I woke up I freshened up got dressed, locked the doors and went to the bus station, boarded the bus and arrived at my part time job.

Yeah I work as a junior manager at a five star hotel. I earn enough from it. The hotel senior manager Mr henry left me in charge of tonight business party held for billionaires.

I did a final check on the arrangement .
The guest arrived finally appreciating my effort. I was talking to Sarah my colleague when Mr henry our hotel senior manager sent for me.

I went to him. "Good evening sir" I greeted him.
"Evening Ariana how are you" he asked.
"Am good sir" I replied.
"Ariana am so proud of you, you handled tonight preparation well" he says beaming with smile.it really rare for mr Henry to compliment someone I felt happy knowing my hard work paid off.
"Thank you sir I learnt well from you" I replied smiling. He laughs and nods his head
"Okay ariana ..." he stopped talking when his phone rang checking the caller id  he picked the call.

"Sorry for that please direct mr elliot over there " he said pointing to a greek god in suit talking to his colleague.

"To my office he wants to invest in our hotel he needs to go through the arrangement first "

"Okay sir".

I straightened my black fitted shirt gown and went to his direction taking a glass of wine to calm my nerves

"Good evening sir" he turned and looked at me up from head to toe then  toe to head. Heavens this man is more handsome his eyes are grey he was staring coldly at me as if you could see through me. Ariana snap out.

he stared at me arrogantly raising his perfectly shaped eyebrow
"I'm Carter ariana. I said nervous under his intense stare.

"Am to direct you to Mr Henry office for the erm bussiness"

"Lead" he said in monotone. I lead him to the elevator pressing the number to the floor. It was awkward his gaze never left me once thanking my stars when the elevator dinged informing us we have gotten to our floor.

I directed him to mr henry  office. He sat down like a king his grey eyes swept through the office .
"Should I get you coffee, water, wine ..."
He raised his hands  cutting me off mid sentence his long fingers waved dismissing rudely.

I  turned and left fuming. Throughout our conversation he said only one word   only yes.

When I returned back to the party my female colleagues dragged me to a corner and started asking a lot of question about Mr Elliot. I scoffed Seriously what did they find fancy in him.

After the party I helped the staffs clean up and  I reported to the senior manager before heading  home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hii readers this is my first book. Pardon me for any errors in this chapter you are welcome to point out the errors I made.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter?
Please do not forget to like comment and share
Thank you guys