chapter 12

Unedited

I moved closer to the warm body in bed cuddling more I sighed in relief.
"morning beauty" a husky voice greeted me
"shut up I need to sleep" I groaned sleepily hugging the body more.
"someone is not a morning person" he chuckled his chest rumbled.
I ignored him and slept.

I woke up later and stretched lazily Drake wasn't on the bed.  I walked into the bathroom brushing my teeth and bathing I dressed up.

Following the delicious aroma of food I ended up in the kitchen with a shirtless Drake making pancakes. He was concentrated on making pancakes his back muscles tensed each time he moved and let us not forget about those well defined abs they looked so lickable now.

I looked up to see him smirking at me evil bastard
"are you done eye raping me" he asked raising one of his perfectly arched eye brow up grinning cockily.

"w-well i-itt  isn't eye raping when you are my boyfriend am allowed to"  I stammered  .

He threw his lovely dark hair back laughing his abs tighten. Yummy

"yeah your right am all yours beauty" he walked to my front and placed a soft kiss on my lips and wrapped his hands on my waist leading me to my breakfast.

After breakfast we went to the hospital.
"ariana, anne  is well  she is sleeping we will run some test on her to check on her improvement. now this are the drugs you should get for her I have stated how to use them and She has been moved to a private room." Dr Micheal gave me a smile and handed me the list.

"thank you sir" he thanked him and he left.

"Drake i need to get these drugs for Anne "
"I will get it go and check on anne" he took the list and went through it.
"are you sure you don't need to stress "
"am good" he kissed my forehead and left.

I entered annie room she looked fine now some of her bruises have reduced I placed some hair behind her ear.

"good morning annie" I greeted her, her eyes where closed.  I sat down beside her bed and held her hand clasping it in mine..

Annie you need to get well I miss you home is not comforting without you. I kissed her hand.

A few minutes later Drake walked in with the drugs"
" am back with the drugs"
"thank you drake" I stretched my hands to collect the drugs but he just kept it behind him.

"I take kisses not thank you won't you reward me with a kiss" he asked coyly.
I stood up an wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"well that not even a real kiss" he replied grumpily.
"why don't show me a real kiss. " I asked smiling sweety .
"it my pleasure ma'am "I was wrapped in Drake hands he placed kisses on my neck nipping gently and moved my neck to give more space. He placed kisses under my jaw and kissed my lips I closed my eyes in pleasure and relaxed in the kiss I pulled his hair forward my fingers sliding through his soft black hair he held my waist tightly and have me a fierce kiss filled with passion he explored my mouth fighting for dominance. I moaned in pleasure and tugged his hair hard.

Some one cleared their throat and coughed. We were to caught up in the kiss to give a damn. I bit his tongue and he groaned in pleasure he pulled me closer to his broad chest their was no space left between us.

Another clearing of throat and coughing didn't pull us apart I was to deep in the kiss forgetting my environment.

"ari ari" startled me  from the kiss I looked up to find a grinning annie looking at me. Well am fucked I blushed embarrassed and hid my face in drake chest he laughed and stroked my hair lovingly with the other hand still on my waist.

"Ariana won't you hug me " Annie hoarse voice filled the silent room.

I rushed to her side and hugged her giving her a glass of water to drink. She drank slowly and sat up.

"how are you feeling annie" I asked her
"like a truck ran over me" she replied smiling. Her eyes went to Drake at my back then came back to me.
"it not funny" I said frowning.

"so won't you introduce me to your boyfriend"
"yeah erm Annie this is drake my boyfriend and drake my older sister"

Drake stretched his hand for a handshake
"How are you anne"
"am fine" Anne took the offered handshake and smiled then froze releasing the handshake shaking her

"ari is that the famous drake most handsome,sexiest and youngest billionaire your bf , gosh he is more handsome in real life than those magazines "

"yeah he his but please don't add to his ego" Drake grinned.

"you have a lot to gist me about ari" Annie said smiling I just nodded my head.

"I need to go now babe am needed at the office" Drake said in a hurry and kissed my cheeks. Hmph only a kiss on the cheek Is that even a real kiss I frowned.

Annie and Drake laughed at my expression. I glared at Drake and he stopped.
I stood up and hugged him he kissed me deeply on my lips. "make sure you call me if their is any problem babe okay" he asked stroking my hair

I nodded "okay take care"  following him to the door.

"it was nice meeting you anne" he said and left the room his personal guards Kevin and shaw following him.