chapter 11

Drake Elliot you better have a death wish cause am fulfilling it.
I should have known he would pay for Annie surgery behind my back. I took a taxi to his office standing in front of a skyscraper with Elliot  Enterprises on top.

Entering into the lobby I asked for directions to his office.
On the elevator to the 70th floor getting off from the elevator. I went to the secretary

"Good afternoon " I greeted her as she threw me a disgusted look.
" where is Drake office "
"and who are you bitch"
" Ariana " I said trying to surpass my anger.
"you need appointment to meet him your name is not on the list now get out before I call security" she said and went back to typing.

What the fuck.
"Now stop been a nasty bitch and inform your boss am here will you"
She glared angrily me. I dialled Drake number he picked immediately.

"hey dear" he answered cheerfully
"can you come to the lobby" I asked annoyed.
"any problem are you hurt " he asked worry laced in his voice.
"am fine am at the lobby your bitchy secretary is not letting me in" I answered frustrated.
He just ended the call in a sec he was out walking to me with a big smile on his face.

"Hey baby" I greeted him and hugged him his hands on my waist and kissed me.
"where you here long" he asked
"yes your secretary did not let me in"
"am sorry babe" he kissed my cheek

"miss styles this is my girlfriend make sure she is always welcomed any time she is here place her on the white list and inform my securities do you understand. "He said in his business man tone.
"crystal clear sir". She replied bowing her head.

"Come on lets go" he lead me to his office.
"Drake do you have anything to tell me" I asked placing my hands on my waist.
"erm no nothing it not like am hiding anything " he chuckled nervously scratching the back of his neck. For a sec I was lost he looks really cute now. Not now ari you should be angry at him not finding him cute.

"oh really cause Mr Drake Elliot was the person that paid for Anne surgery when were you going to tell me"
" well I was going to tell you but I know you won't agree if I told you"
"you can't just pay for Anne surgery like that we haven't even dated for long and you just waste such amount of money"
"it not wasting of money if it will make you happy"
"you don't get it do you,i didn't ask for your help am not a charity case I don't want to be dependent on you hell I don't want you thinking am a gold digger am not after your money you can't just do things your way if am involved I should know but you wouldn't know that after all you are a billionaire you do whatever you want" I shouted angrily

"you don't need to ask for my help for me to help you, me paying for my girlfriend sister doesn't make you a charity case, well am sorry am not sorry I paid for the surgery you needed the money" he was holding my hands now trying to soothe me.

"am sorry if I made you mad by not telling you but I had too" he said his fingers grazing my cheek lightly.

"am sorry I overreacted you were just trying to help me we have not dated even for a day and we already had our first fight. thank you so much for paying annie surgery ". I said hugging him. He kissed my hair his finger going through my hair.

"how can I make it up to you for the money I need to pay back" I said he placed his hands on my shoulder and pushed me back a bit lightly.

"don't say that it okay am not accepting any money from you"
"no but it too much"
"okay how about you work for me"
"how am I repaying your money then "
"you are working for me and I get to spend more time with you"
"you don't have vacancy "
"well I do one of my employee needs assistance in finance department"
"okay but I have part time job and I don't have a certificate yet"
"you are can quit working there you're graduating soon in about three weeks or less besides am the boss your boyfriend you can have the job you just need to bribe me with kisses and have lunch with me". He grinned at me.

"well I wanted to give you a lot of kiss have lunch with you and go on a date with you maybe even have dinner at your place but since I have to bribe you with a kiss and lunch am sure you can forget about the other offer right" I smiled at him holding his tie bringing him closer.

"really what no no I don't want the bribe you have the job already" his hands roaming on my waist and hips plastering my body on his I went on my toes and kissed him wrapping my hands around his neck sliding my fingers through his hair he groaned into the kiss nipping on my lips to gain entrance I opened up for him he explored my mouth with his tongue thrusting in when I moaned into the kiss fighting with his tongue with mine.

We kissed for long completely forgetting everything around us we were on the couch Drake moved his talented lips to my neck to explore further groaning when I pulled his hair.

My phone ringing broke our trance he panted in my neck trying to regain himself he took out my phone and gave me still kissing my neck eliciting moans from me.

I picked the call it was Jane
"hi babe what's up you forgot you have a bestfriend"
"erm Jane can I call you back" I moaned when he nipped on my neck.
"are you alright what is wrong you voice is weird "
"am fine can we talk ..." I moaned again
"later" I ended the call not waiting for her reply and pulled drake back to my lips pulling him closer. This feels good so good.

We stopped kissing to breathe I was panting.
"that was amazing am glad I rejected the bribe " he said huskily
"yeah it was amazing" I chuckled and kissed his cheek we stood up.
I helped with his tie and shirt that had rumpled a bit. I rearranged my dress drake helped me brush my hair.

"I promised you lunch drake am starving come on"
"okay babe he grabbed his wallet and phone placed it in his pocket. He took my phone and gave me. We left his office his driver was waiting for us.

After our delicious lunch drake dropped me at the hospital he had urgent meeting to attend to.

"Ariana the surgery was successful she is no longer in an induced coma she is off danger now we are still monitoring her progress for now she is resting." Dr Micheal

"can I go and see her now" I asked Dr micheal
"well not today maybe tomorrow" he replied
"okay thank you"
I left the hospital really happy thanking my stars for bringing drake in my life.

I hung out with Jane for the rest of the afternoon when I was through with telling her my recent events with drake she was laughing so hard. We talked about annie recovery in the hospital.

We were talking about a cute guy she meet at her workplace and was about to ask him out for coffee only for her to find out he was gay I was laughing so hard.

When I told her about my diner at Drake place tonight she screamed so loud and dragged me to my room to start preparing seriously it 3pm and the dinner is by 9 pm I still have time. We ended up watching Korean movie strong woman with some potato chips.

Jane left for her part time while I got dressed. At 9pm Drake was at my doorstep with a dashing smile he looked tired he was still in his work outfit. I pecked his lips.

His house was beautiful like really beautiful he went to his room to freshen up while I waited for the ham and pineapple pizza we ordered with a glass of white wine. The oven dinged I went to the kitchen and brought the popcorn from the oven and allowed it to cool.

I heard drake footsteps his wonderful scents filling the room he came down the stairs to pay for the pizza.

20 minutes later am cuddled in the couch with drake popcorn on his laps watching the notebook.