chapter 18

*unedited*

Ariana

Cristmas was fast approaching everyone was bubbling with excitement houses were filled with Christmas light and Christmas tree Christmas songs were playing loud. Children were playing around chattering.

Annie's wedding that is today December 18 she won't be spending the Christmas here she would still be on her honeymoon, jane would be travelling back to her parent for Christmas.

Our company closed for the holiday yesterday. Am spending my holiday with drake he was so happy and excited he was so anxious I laughed remembering how he ending last night end of the year party and dragged me home he threw my stuff in bag not caring telling me everything I needed was at his place.

This would be our first Christmas together and i won't lie i am excited anxious happy and nervous about it.

Finally after many years of suffering me and Anne gets to be happy it feels like a dream when our parent left is we were broken it was a tragedy I could never forget or wipe out from my memory.

Seeing my mum trying to save us from the accident sheiding us from the hot from the other car my dad trying to control the car from crashing.

It was painful anne was with me throughout we faced the hardships together I almost lost Anne thank goodness she was 18 years old with a part time job if not I would have been in a foster home now.

My dad was a well known and respected lawyer he was always prepared for plan b he left enough money that would see us through college. My mum left the house we lived in our name and her bank savings .

I am very grateful to them and I know they will be watching us happily with smiles on their faces now.

I wiped my tears I shouldn't have these sad memories on this day.

I felt drake wrapping his hand on my waist pulling me in for a hug and kissed my tears. I felt happy

"Have I told you, you look gorgeous " he murmured in my ear .
I grinned staring at him "yeah you did a hundred time"
"Yeah am definitely right"

I turned and looked at annie dressed I her beautiful wedding dress her hair well styled a beautiful smile on her face as she talked to james
"Honey can you get me water" she asked james.
He got the water quickly giving it her
"I don't water what about mango juice"
"Okay dear" he called a waiter passing by to get mango juice immediately. He took the juice and gave annie who smiled and drank a little keeping the glass cup down smiling happily

"Honey am hungry" she pouted at james
"You just ate now" he laughed lightly at her.
She frowned "I want cake"

" you finished the cake you can't have another one till tommorrow"
She pouted just then her mother in law came.

She frowned when she saw annie pouting she hurried to her side hugging her
"My beautiful daughter what happen" she asked her checking her temperature with the back of her hand

"Mom james doesn't want to give me cake you have to fight for me" tears filled her eyes and yes that is her mood swings

"Oh my dearest, james go get the cake immediately how dare you hurt my precious"' she frowned at james

James sighed and got the cake and gave it to annie.

"Here dear" annie glanced at the cake and ignored James not taking it.

James sighed and got chocolates for annie
"My dearest am sorry forgive me this once" regretting vexing her and gave her the chocolates

Annie grinned immediately laughing and hugged james and kissed him taking the chocolates greedily and consumed it.

James and his mom laughed seeing annie behavior.

"Come on you guys should go to your suite and rest the reception will soon be over beside am sure my dear must be tired" James mum stared at the both.

James nodded and helped annie up
The both wished her"Good night mum"

The both came to me I hugged annie and james while james exchanged pleasantries with drake they went to a side giving us privacy but still sleeping an eye on us in case any thing went wrong.

"Ariana finally we both got the happiness we deserved " I nodded at her holding my tears and smiled
"Am sure our parents will be proud of us now in heaven"
"Yes" I smiled hugging her.

"Ariana you have to be happy drake is treating you well he loves you so much
"
I looked at her" I know and I love him to I can't help but feel scared what if this is not real annie"

"It is real don't let go"
"Annie what do you think our parent are doing now"
Annie sniffed "am sure they will be happy watching us"

"Annie I miss them I really do I wish they were here to see us I really wish " tears dropped from my eyes

"It alright arabella all is well I miss them too they had too go for us to be strong and receive these happiness " she cried hugging me tightly.

"When are you coming back" I asked hugging her
""May be in a month or so we are going to Italy then Hawaii and Dubai I won't lie am excited" . She giggled

"You have to be well annie you mustn't come back with accidents I wish you happiness and a blessed married life "

"Thank you I will miss you so much I won't forget to call text and video call you from time to time"

"Okay I will too" I kissed her cheeks and she kissed my forehead.

"Am meeting drake grandparents on christmas" I smiled at her

"That's good don't be nervous just don't show down with pink hair" we laughed remembering when I was a freshman and tried some stupid hair product on our hair it was hilarious because we woke up the next morning annie with blue hair and mine pink hair it was standing on the air very stiff it has really crazy cause we woke up looked at each other and screamed repeatedly in horror.

We held our tummy laughing at that memory.

Our men returned to our side looking confused as they stared at each other and ourselves.
We laughed at again staring at their confused self.

When we cooled down we stared at each other
"I will miss you guys "Annie hugged us and said.
"I will miss you guys too" I hugged them too.

Annie and james turned and left I hugged james as we retired for the night.