chapter 4

Ariana

After the roller coaster ride we went for other rides it was fun so much fun. Then we went to the play stores to play games. Drake won a big cute pink teddy for me. We were so happy, drake was sweet and gentle so different from the cold Mr elliot.

After having lots of fun at the park. Jake got ice cream for us all, Jake had ice cream on his nose we laughed at him Jane wiped it for him.

We were getting tired drake got cotton candy for me and Jane . Now my feet hurts and am hungry.

We left the park and went to a nearby restaurant we sat by the window side and ordered our lunch. I and Jane laughed at drake and Jake jokes. An hour later our tummies were filled up.

We entered Drake Lamborghini , and went to the cinema. Jake paid for our tickets.

I and Jane went to the theatre to grab chair for us. Drake and Jake came back with 2 big bowls of popcorn and four bottle juice.

I sat beside Drake and we shared one bowl of popcorn while Jake and Jane sat together and shared one bowl of popcorn.

We were watching black panther .  After the movie we decided to go for dinner.

Drake took us to a fancy and expensive restaurant. The waiter came to our table. I did not know what to order so drake ordered for me.

The meal was delicious after our meal we talked a lot. I laughed at Drake jokes. He was really jovial and relaxed .

After dinner drake  paid our expensive meals even though we insisted on sharing the bills

We drove home to Jane home first, Jane and Jake exchanged contacts. Jake pecked Jane on her cheek, I could see Jane face turning red.

"Goodnight jane" I said to her. "Good night ari" she replied. We hugged. Jake and drake wished her good night too.

Now at my apartment. Drake got out of the car and helped me out.

"Thank you so much for today I had so much fun" I said.
" no need to thank me you helped me have fun today it been long since I had so much fun" he said smiling

"Okay I need to go now"i said rushing to go inside.
" not so fast ari don't I deserve a goodnight hug" he held my wrist and pulled me back to him lightly.
"okay" we hugged oh heavens my stomach was fluttering with butterflies, my heart beat was fast. I smelt his cologne, it smelt so nice. He kissed my fore head.

I released myself not trusting my body. "Goodnight Drake"
"Goodnight beauty".

I walked to the doorstep feeling his gaze on me. I opened the door and turned back locking our eyes together.

I judged him wrongly he is not a jerk but a nice guy.
Today he was so sweet, gentle and tender. I think I like him.

I waved goodbye and entered.