chapter 19

Ariana

It was quiet the maids went on holiday giving us privacy
Cohabiting with drake has been amazing he has been really attentive the part of the day I look forward to mostly is always waking up beside him and going to bed at night.

Oh he is damn handsome in the morning with his hair scattered and that dreamy morning look oh and don't forget those kisses it the best then at night he is always cuddling placing his head in my neck inhaling and kissing.

Drake has never gotten a day off since he has started working he alway works on holiday.

This year is the first time he has used his holiday. We spent our days togethers cuddling watching movies making out dancing going out doing everything and anything thing couples do except been intimate. We went shopping for Christmas decorations we decorated the whole house ourselves it was really tiring.

I know he has always been a play boy but since he met me things has changed . He respects am a virgin and doesn't force me sometimes I keep wandering why we haven't done the act yet am ready with him but I don't know how to express it. I always feel his hard on when making out with him but am clueless it been difficult on him when we are in bed together he ends up taking cold shower.

This has been my happiest holiday so far. Drake has been mysterious lately he spends one hour every day out side
According to him he just has some business to round up I don't have negative thoughts or feelings to it cause I trust him

It been a rule in our relationship communicate trust respect and love each other.

We have been doing well I have seen some of drake habits he is always lazy at night and dumps his cloth on the floor he is awful at making dinner he almost burnt the kitchen down last time
It was crazy that day

It Christmas eve today we are expecting drake grandparent tomorrow in the afternoon and am still anxious and nervous about it drake has reassured me several times.

Am going Christmas shopping today with Jane she is travelling to her parent tomorrow I will miss her we have been procrastinating our Christmas shopping.

Am going grocery shopping with drake later on to get everything for Christmas dinner.

"Do you have to go"drake grumbled huggi me not planning to let go.

"Come on drake I haven't seen Jane for a while now"
"You saw her at Anne's wedding " yeah that's the truth
"I haven't gone out with her I won't stay long we are going grocery shopping later besides am spending Christmas with you not her I promise I won't leave your side till you get tired of me" I caressed his face trying to reason with him.

"You promise, I can't get tired of you it impossible "
I nod he released his grip and kissed me.
"Take care take Adams with you don't stay out long don't talk to any guy are you with your card" I nodded checking my bag and showing him his unlimited black card. He gave it to me and made sure I used the money from the card for all my needs taking my cards out was hard getting used to it.

I remember disagree with him about the card but we all know drake you can never lose words battle with him .

"Are you with your phone call me if you need anything or in trouble immediately hmmn"

"Yes daddy" I smiled wrapping my hands around his neck.

"We can try that word in bed hmm" I blushed knowing what he means he grinned looking at me

I kissed him and scurried out feeling butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

I met Adam outside he is a good man
"Hey adam"i greeted him cheerily
"Hi ma erm ariana" he greeted back opening the car door for me I made him stop calling me madam it makes me feel old besides he is older than me am not comfortable with it.

We arrived at the shopping mall Jane was waiting outside.

I hurried from the car and hugged jane
"Hey girl"
"Hey bestie"
"Come let's shop till we drop" I dragged her in.

We shopped for 2 hours.
I took her to the Male side
"I want to get a wrist watch belt tie and cufflink for drake for his Christmas and new year gift ..

We walked for a while to I saw a beautiful hold and diamond wrist watch. I paid for it.

We searched around and found belt and tie for him I swiped the card and paid.

The salesgirl directed us to the cufflinks side we walked through till a beautiful blue gem stone cufflink got my attention we paid and left.

I shopped some gifts for drake grandparent got a gift for Jane.

We went to restaurant for lunch ordered our lunch and exchanged our Christmas gift since we went see each other tomorrow.

"Jane erm I wanted to ask how do you erm"i couldn't finish my sentence and blushed

Jane stared at me and laughed
"Tell a guy you want to fuck him"she asked grinning. I blushed nodding my head

"Come on I will tell you how "
She dragged me Victoria's secret underwear

I looked at her confused she smirked and took me to the lingerie stand I blushed furiously seeing the mannequins on lingerie

"This is how you dress seductively with and show him" she hugged me whispering in my ear.

I stared wide eyed at her imagining myself I shaked my head erasing those thoughts.

Jane picked a handful .
I stared at it "do I need to wear all"
"no honey you will need it on other days to spice things up"

"What his favourite color"i smiled remembering when I asked drake this question he looked at my eyes and said blue.

"Blue "
"What color does he likes you on most"
"Red "
"That good wear this one " she said pointing at the red lingerie and wear the blue one later on then others"

I blushed nodding .

I paid and left Adam's arrived and picked us up Jane flight was scheduled for 2pm.

We arrived at her place and got her luggage then went to the airport

We hugged for the last time
"I will miss you Jane "
"I will miss you too don't forget to spice thing up with drake " she said wiggling her eyebrow and winked at me.

I nodded shyly
"Jake has been asking about you he said you have been ignoring his calls"
She hissed getting angry immediately
"Whatever I will call you when I land"
I nodded and held her hands "try and listen to him first Jane he is looks sad"

"I went promise but I will give it a careful thought".
I nodded hugging her for the last time.

She turned and left with her luggage I entered the car and arrived home.

Drake wasn't home yet.

I went into our bedroom and laid my shopping bags on the bed I quickly sorted them out and wrapped them hiding the lingerie for later on tonight.

I kept drake gift aside and arranged my new clothes in our dresser.

I entered the bathroom and showered
Dressing up in casual wear and tied my hair in ponytail.