chapter 13

A month after Annie accident.
  I was at home with Annie and Jane packing Annie stuff. Annie is perfectly fine now. I resigned from my part time work I miss working there though.

I have been working for Drake for two week now it a really nice experience the workers there are friendly

Arrgh that man he is just so possessive of me I like it and I don't too. His employees are hard workers we relate well during lunch or sometimes at the break room in fact I made some new friends they are jovial.

Annie boyfriend James travelled out during Annie accident he is back now. He was really worried and sad he proposed to her a week ago in the hospital he didn't leave her sight for a sec anyways he asked Annie to move in with him. Annie has been over the moon since then

The door bell chimed distracting me from my thought. Annie rushed to the door opening it and wrapped her self on James.

James laughed lightly and whispered something in her ear making her laugh.
They are really cute and it funny to see Annie blush at times or act innocent and shy around James.

I moved to the sitting room and greeted James.
"Hey James " he smiled at me "hey lil Sis how are you"
"am good " Jane came in and joined us we chatted for a while

Later on James took Annie stuff and loaded them to his car. I hugged Annie one last time and cried.

"make sure to visit soon" Annie nodded hugging me wiping my tears "I will miss you so much"
"I know who will prepare delicious meal for me you know am a terrible cook"

"am sure James will " i sniffed wiping by tears
"I will miss you more ariana"  annie cried
"you can visit anytime Ariana " James said hugging me"
"I know call me when you get home sis"
"I will make sure you don't over work yourself"
"I will James give her drugs and she should rest well don't listen to her protest if she refuses"
"I will do give Drake a lot of real kisses" annie  whispered making me to smile.
"I will"

They entered the car and hugged me and we waved them good bye.

"Come on let's watch some movie"
"select the movie"
"I will get some potato chips"
"thank you bae

A week later, waking up from bed I showered, brushed and got ready for work I wore a sky blue blouse and paired it with black fitted skirt showing my curves. A wore a little makeup and let my hair fall drake hates when I put my hair up his reason been he can't run his fingers freely and more beautiful when it's down.  I smiled at the memory.

Someone knocked at the door  talk about the devil and it appears
I opened the door and hugged him
"Good morning babe" I greeted him pecking his lips.
"morning beauty how was ya night" he asked smiling kissing my forehead.
"it was warm yours" I pulled him in
"same"
"come in am coming let me grab my heels and bag we can have breakfast outside"

I grabbed my heels and bag. drake beside locking the door we left.

Stopping at our favourite cafe we had our breakfast and went to work. Entering the building the same stares follows us some staring, glaring, glancing, smiling, whispering.  It so annoying ignoring them we entered drake private elevator I mean our elevator he said it mine too.

We arrived at the 60th floor it very quiet. I greeted Jennifer drake's secretary she ignored muttering"whore"
Then greeted Drake cheerfully. Drake must have heard what she said cause he stopped and glared at her.

She froze looking scared.
"your name again "
"sir, Jennifer styles"
"yeah whatever you're fired go to the finance department and have your salary I need you out of this building in five minutes or else the security will do it" he spoke angrily at her.

"wait what did you say sir "Jennifer face changed like she was about to cry heavily she asked shakily
"I don't like repeating myself "he turned and left not turning back.

Okay now am lost did he seriously just fire her cause she disrespected me

"am sorry miss Carter please am sorry I won't do it again please I need this job to sustain my father hospital bills"
I do have a heart I entered drake office and and got the USB I need for presentation for finance department.

He was on phone connected with his Bluetooth and was typing on his laptop it was obvious he was still angry. He ended the call and threw the Bluetooth on the table.

I walked behind him and massaged his tensed shoulders he relaxed and sighed.

"babe
"hmm"
"baby you know she didn't mean it"
"I don't want to have this discussion ari"
"are you still angry "
"no " he sighed I kissed his hair and came to his front closing his laptop he looked at me amused I sat on his lap and kissed his lips resting my head on his shoulders.

"baby please don't fire jennifer" I pleaded.
"too late I already did"
"okay then please give her, the job back"
"no she disrespected you"
"and she said she is sorry please babe "I pulled his tie letting it sag a bit and open the first two buttons I looked him in eye and plead.
"okay "
"thank you" I jumped on his lap and kissed him fully laying my body on him.
He groaned and tugged my hair pulling me more  I was uncomfortable his wallet was poking me I put my hand down and grab it.  What happened next was unexpected

Drake groaned and grunted in the kiss he kissed me roughly and pulled on my lips nibbling it.

"fuck are you trying to kill me," he groaned pulling from the kiss panting hard
"what " I asked confused.
"don't you know what you are grabbing"
I looked in between us to show the wallet
What I saw wasn't his wallet oh it was far from it Drake pushed his hip forward and groaned"
I blushed removing my hand and tried standing up quickly he held me there and laughed.

"come now don't be shy you've felt it" he grinned amused by my reaction.
"I didn't know"
"yeah you didn't" .

He took his phone
"Jennifer you have your job I expect an apology letter to Ariana today"
He hung the phone and pulled me closer kissing my lips I sighed in pleasure

"babe you have meeting in the next 10 minutes"
"what you can't expect me to go with an hard on to a meeting"
"it not like it my fault"
"well whose fault is it " he asked raising an eyebrow.
I blushed hiding my face in his neck.

Fours hours later I was done with work.
" ariana get a copy of this file and it to my email" my boss benson ordered me
"Okay sir" I collected it and worked on it immediately.

When I was done I went to drake office for lunch. Jennifer  brought our lunch in.

After satisfying our hunger I packed the dirt up.
"rest the cleaners will do it"
"they don't need to when I can" I argued back and continued.

I threw it in the dustbin and used the bathroom 
I met Jennifer there.
"hi miss carter"
"hi"
"am sorry about how I behaved early I was stressed up and truly sorry"
"no problem"
"can we be friends"
"yeah why not please call me Ariana "
"okay then call me jenny"
"see you late later jenny" I waved and left the bathroom feeling relieve.

Getting back to work we got carried away with business and paper works today is surely going to be a long day.