chapter 10

I left Micheal office and went to Anne room white walls again her skin was covered in some part dark blue, black or red patches.
I held her hands and cried

"It gonna be fine ari she will recover" Drake hands were around my shoulder

"come on you need rest now"
"no am fine I will just wait "
"no come on"
"I don't need rest"
"I will inform a nurse to stay with her this night okay "
"you sure"
"yes now lets go home"

I placed a kiss on her forehead and left the room with drake by my side.
"how will I get such amount in one day that impossible "
"it is"
"oh really tell me how" sarcasm dropping in each word. I took out my phone to ask for early payment from my boss.
"don't worry I will ask my boss for early payment and get loan from my bank"
"am sure bank can't give you such loan in a day "
"I have to try I have to raise the money my sister life is in danger" tears dropped from my eyes.
"don't worry you will raise the amount come on I will drop you home"
"okay"
"wait for me here am coming I will tell Micheal to get a nurse"

20 minutes later Drake came and we went to my place it started raining heavily when we got home.
"come in you can't drive under this storm spend the night here I will get you my dad trousers and shirt you can change in and hot chocolate" I said
"thank you babe" he nodded and smiled. I lead him to my room and brought out shirt, trouser,toothbrush and blanket he will use.
"you room is beautiful and warm " he said smiling walking around my pink, lilac and white room. He smiled more showing his dimples when he saw the teddy bear he got for me from the amusement pack on the bed.

"the bathroom is there " I pointed at the door to the bathroom.
"I will shower and get the hot chocolate "
"okay " I said and he nodded.
I took my shorts and top to change in after bathing and toothbrush. And left the room to Anne room.

14 minutes later with hot chocolate in my hands I walked into my room to find a shirtless drake with his wet black hair dripping water, droplet of water on his body. I couldn't stop staring at those broad shoulder well built biceps and well sculpted 6 packs he works out a lot.
He smirked at me his gorgeous grey eye twinkling he walked to me.

"are you enjoying the view ari" I gulped loudly my cheeks turning beetroot.
"you know honey you can take a picture it will last longer "

"errm ermm yyyoour chochocalate "ah ariana is this your best stuttering. Well it not my fault it's not everyday you get to see a handsome man shirtless.

"oh really it's not everyday you see a handsome man shirtless " he said my eyes were wide oh baby Jesus he heard me am dead. my cheeks were not helping it was really red.

I heard drake laugh loudly he took the cup from my hand and placed it on the table.
He kissed me slowly and and ended the kiss.
I couldn't think I have embarrassed myself and that kiss was so sweet I did what every normal human girl would do I ran out of the room to Anne room and collapsed on the bed.

I could hear drake laughter I buried my head in the pillow smiling crazily and slept off.

Waking up the next morning I showered brushed and wore my shirt and short and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I made pancakes and poured strawberry syrup on top, bacon, toasted bread and scrambled egg.

Drake hugged me from back wrapping his arm around my waist and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Good morning beauty" i turned and faced him and pecked his lips
"Good morning"
"breakfast is ready how do you want your coffee"
"black coffee"
After our lovely breakfast with drake complimenting my cooking skill. It was one of my best morning ever I just wished Anne wasn't in hospital.

We left to the hospital Micheal called and said it was an emergency, getting to the hospital I was informed someone paid for anne surgery to say I was surprised and happy was an understatement.

But who could it be I didn't inform anybody yet only ...
It can't be him it can't be...