chapter20

Ariana

Drake pushed the cart
"What about this" drake asked picking up blue cheese and showing me I looked up from the list
"Yeah "
I picked up a full Turkey checking if it fresh then placing it in the cart.
We got to the fruit section and hot some fruits and vegetables
We shopped for a while getting everything on the list
The cashier checked out groceries packing them up

"Are you paying cash or card" the cashier asked looking up
"Card" drake replied swiping his card.

He took the groceries out as I helped him open the car trunk .

We arrived home and prepared our dinner together
Sitting down for dinner we ate and chatted. After dinner we showered and went to the home theater to watch movies

"What should we watch" he asked from the room has I brought popcorn and juice in.

"Let's watch blue valentine and friends with benefit "
Drake played the movie and got blanket  for us.

●●●●●●●●SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW READERS ABOVE 🔞 ADVISED.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AVOID YOU WON'T MISS OUT ON THE STORY●●●●●●●●●
It got to the scene where the couples where kissing I pulled drake in for a kiss his strong hands held me tight as we made out .

"Drake let's go to the bedroom" I whispered in his ear biting his earlobe he groaned and carried me out to the bedroom we got to the bed I unbuttoned his shirt throwing it aside.

"Wait am coming"i pulled out rushing to the bathroom and changed to the red lace lingerie

I stepped out of the bathroom to drake eyes glued on my body his grey eyes roaming on my outfit appreciating it.

Before I made it to his side he pulled me down and kissed me heavily opening my lips and putting his tongue in sucking and playing with my tongue

Drake has never kissed me like this it was insane my body was on fire I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him determined to be consumed by this fire.

My legs wrapped around his waist. We pulled from the gasping he pulled my lips sucking and biting  it tightly.

We pulled up his face going to my neck sucking and nibbling in it I moaned clearly enjoying the feelings.

He traced kisses to my collarbone to  my breast he fondled it and  sucked on my  harden nipple through the lace pulling it in his mouth.

He tore the lingerie my breast on full display and sucked on it tightly his other hand playing with my right breast.

"Drake baby" i moaned his name enjoying the feelings he brought to me.

He repeated the same act to my right breast then placed kisses down to my pussy i he widened my legs placing each leg on each of his shoulder his head between my legs .

He placed feathery kisses on my inner thigh worshiping my body.

He kissed my pussy through the lace sucking on it

He ripped the lacy and kissed my clit tolling his soft tongues on it fuck that tongue was doing wonders .

"Drake" i moaned his name loudly my fingers going through his hair pulling him closely rocking my hips.

His tongue went into my pussy his tongue fluttering between my folds feasting on it his fingers playing with my clit.

"Fuck you are so sweet and fucking tight" He groaned sending vibrations through my body.

His finger went in fucking me as his tongue played with my clit a second finger joined in i rocked my hips pulling face enjoying him feasting on me he held my waist down and continued his sweet torture .

He pushed me to greater height
"Drake " i chanted his name repeatedly moaning loudly
"Fuck am about to..."words failed me as he went harder i crashed falling as the feeling overwhelmed me.

I groaned tighten my pussy around his fingers as he groaned.

I came apart he pulled off his trousers and boxers.

His member came out standing tall and thick.
"Damn would it fit in" i asked gripping it lightly feeling it, it was hard  thick  and long

"We won't know till we try"
He groaned throwing his head up. A glistening liquid came from the head i touched it rubbing it around his length another one came out i bent and licked it off kissing the head savoring the taste

Drake groaned and pushed me to the bed laying me down his grey eyes were dark .

He released my grip on him and rubbed it on my pussy i groaned .

"Babe i don't have condoms on me " be groaned trying to hold his desires.

"Am in my safe time you can continue"
I moaned loosing my reason as he rubbed his member on my pussy
"Am clean are you sure about this"
"Yes please put it in"
"It gonna hurt for a while "

He pushed in slowly "
"Damn stop" i groaned in pain tears filling my eyes.
Drake kissed me fiercely distracting me from the pain .

We kissed for a while
"Continue"
He pushed in .fuck it won' t fit in
"It won't fit.." I cried out gasping for breath
Damn he pushed all his length in waiting for a while for me to adjust then made love to me .

"Beauty merry christmas i love you" he faced my neck to the window i looked at the fireworks playing outside .

I wrapped my legs and arm around me
"Merry christmas i love you too babe" i pulled him in for a kiss as we shared our blissed moment.

"Now fuck me drake"
"You asked for it beauty"

Fuck and the rest was history