chapter 8

Drake

I can't stop thinking about Ariana. My thoughts are filled with her. Even at work my mind drifts to her..she is so beautiful, the times I spent with her was wonderful those memories are forever planted in my brain. She makes me feel happy. Her smiles can make a blind man see.

I need her no I want her. I want her the way I need my next breath to live. She is mine and mine alone. Without thinking I blurted out.

"Will you be my girlfriend "
She spits out the wine in her mouth out. I know am suppose to find it gross but I find it cute..she spits the wine out and starts coughing, choking on her drink. I gave her water to drink and rubbed her back.

"Are you okay"
"Yeah am fine"
"Thank you"
I sat down back." What is the color of my eyes" she asks and turned hiding her face.

Those eyes I have been having sleepless night about. I chuckled.

"Ocean blue eyes. When you are happy or laughing it sparkles and gets lighter. When you are angry or pissed off it gets darker ".

She turned and looked at me.
" will you hurt me drake"
"I can never do that to you beauty I rather hurt myself"

"Will you be faithful to me"
"Always you baby I can't think of any other girl but you". I was really sincere replying her.

"Drake am not one of your flings, I don't know anything about you, I don't have any clue about dating am not asking for much drake I just need a guy that will be faithful to me that won't play with my emotions that can give me love trust  and security and not Drake can you do these things" I stood up ready to leave I can't let myself be played .

"I will give you my answers today and promise you you are not one of my flings and will never be, I will tell you everything about you and will learn everything about you I don't care how long it takes , I don't  know anything about dating too but we will let nature take course and listen to you , I promise to be faithful to you and play with your emotions I will give do my best to give you love to make I will build your trust in me I will listen and console you when down and will give you a sense of security"  I said holding her hands and staring at her. Her eyes were watery .

"What do you like about me drake " she asked staring at me with teary eye

" I won't lie everything about you even your flaws you got me thinking about you always"

She nodded then said " yes"
She is really beautiful under the moonlight. Why did she nod. Wait she nodded she said yes. Oh yeah she said yes yes yes yes yes.

I shouted "my beauty said yes yes"
"You said yes right " I asked. She nodded and her cheek turned red. She is really cute when she blush. I pulled her and hugged her tightly kissing her hair she hugged me back laughing with me. When we stop we were breathing fast our foreheads rested on each other.

Our eyes were starring at each other. My hands went to her waist and drew her closer, her hands went to my chest and slowly went to the back of my neck pulling me closer. I bent my head and our lips touched I sucked her pink lips oh jeez they were so soft and plumb like ripe cherries. She moaned in my mouth I slipped my tongue into her mouth exploring further.

My right hand held her neck closer. We continued kissing I was intoxicated by her taste. When we broke our kiss we were breathing heavily. I kissed
Her forehead.

" thank you for making me so happy this night""You made me happy too"We hugged each other

"You made me happy too"
We hugged each other. I sat down she was about to sit I pulled her to my laps and she hid her face in my neck blushing . This is were you belong baby. I stroked her back and touched her hair.

"When is your holiday starting"
"Next week"
"When are you graduating"
"Next month"
"How old are you"
"Am 28 years old and you"
"Am 22 years old"
"What are you studying"
"Business administration"

We talked a while about our favourite stuffs and other things.

"I have a beautiful girlfriend"
She giggled and blushed.
We were about to kiss when her phone rang.
She pecked me on the cheek and said excuse me one sec.

She stood up .

ARIANA

"Hello Annie" " yes this is Ariana " "am her younger sister" " "what happen to Anne" " what " "oh my God" "which hospital" "am on my way now "

I was about to fall when drake held me.
"What happened babe" drake asked with concern
"My sis Aaanne wwas in an accident" I stammered
"I need to go now"
I stood up "thank you for today you really made my day"

I was leaving when drake held my hand and drew me closer and smashed his lips on mine. I was lost in the kiss I relaxed immediately what is this man doing to me. My fingers found their way to his neck drawing him closer. His lips are so soft. He held my waist tighter.

He released me and starred in my eyes. Those beautiful grey eyes held a lot of emotions.
"Am going with you"
"No you don't need to"
"I did not ask. Am going" he held my hands and we rushed out of the balcony.

I went to Mr henry office and took permission.
Drake was waiting for me at the lobby. We went together in his car I told him the hospital and he zoomed off to the hospital.

**********************************************
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter?

Did you enjoy their romantic moments?

Any prediction for the next chapter?

Please drop your comment on this chapter.