chapter 6

Drake

I got ready for work. Am not really a breakfast person I always skipped it. I made black coffee and drank.

Adams was waiting for me at the door. We entered the elevator. We entered the car and left for work.

I had to take 2 cup of coffee this morning to make me stay awake cause, I couldn't sleep last night I was up all night thinking about ari, and even though I slept I had sex dream with ari.

I settled in work and started business. I wanted to finish work early today.

I skipped lunch I was to busy to even remember. Jake my thoughtful best friend which am grateful to have and who can be annoying too sent my secretary to get lunch for me in my office when it was delivered I ate hungrily.

I went to the conference room for meeting. It was long and I was really tired and my concentration was on Ariana.

I ended the meeting knowing fully I was not concentrating I postponed it.

Jennifer my secretary told me Ciara was waiting for me. I was annoyed immediately.

I entered my office someone locked the door immediately behind me. I turned around and found Ciara coming near me, I sat on the couch.

"Ciara why are you here" I asked angrily. " "I came to see you baby since you stopped seeing me".

She was wearing a red tight I mean extremely tight short dress reaching her thigh with a deep plunging v neck exposing her big fake boobs. She looked hot but ari was extremely sexy,beautiful and hot.

Her face was caked with makeup. She straddled me rubbing her pussy on my dick. Oh boy drake jnr didn't stand up, it was down. Ciara wasn't turning me on.

I was lost in thoughts ciara had been my fuck buddy for one month she was so clingy she was acting as my girlfriend which I have warned her not to do again. It can't happen she is just for pleasure a sex toy or sex doll something for pleasure nothing more. I ended what we had a week before I meet ari .

She stuck her boobs to my face pulling me closer damn silicon .she added more pressure on my dick with her pussy she pulled my face up and kissed me forcefully smashing her red lipstick on my lips.fuck if this is how seduction works I don't wanna be seduced.

I was about to push her when I saw those beautiful ocean blue eyes looking so innocent with long blonde hair plastering on her beautiful face with those sexy pink lips moaning I pushed my tongue in enjoying her taste I devoured her mouth

My hands went to those hot round ass I squeezed her ass and she grinded harder. I stopped kissing her and went to her neck kissing it.

"Ari ari fuck don't stop yeah" but then she stopped I pushed her back on my dick but she pushed me and stood up.

"Ari why did you stop"
"Are you insane who the fuck is ari" she shouted angrily.
I got up straightened up my suit putting on my cold expression.
"Ciara what the hell get out "
"Get out of my office and never step your feet on my property" I spoke harshly blinded by anger.

"You jerk how dare you cheat on me"
"One I can do whatever I want slut two you are not and can never be my girlfriend you are one of my old flings three I don't need to explain myself to you " I threw the words on her face.
"You dickhead how dare you degrade me. How dare you think about another woman when I am on top of you" she screamed.
" well this dickhead fucked you hard and you came back begging for more now stop your nonsense I don't need to answer you our fling is over whore now leave or I wont hesitate to call security" I warned her.

She raised her hand to slap me I caught her hand and slapped her hard pushing her roughly to the floor
"Am sorry, baby you know am the only woman that can satisfy you no one can replace me". She stood up and placed her filthy hands on my chest I pushed her down on her knees and pressed her face to my dick

"See bitch you aren't turning me on"
I pushed her to the desk and slammed her head on it and called the security.
" you are right no one can replace a filthy whore like you. I don't want to see you again or else you will face the consequences". My face held no emotion just then the securities came in dragging her.

I heard her pleas and her calling me. I turned around facing my back at her and went to my office chair and sat, concentrating on my computer like nothing happened.

The chief of security matt came in. "Boss she is out of the building any order" .
Removing my eyes from my computer.
"Matt I don't want to ever see her again in this building, around any of my property and around me failure to adhere you will be fired".
" yes boss"
I dialed my secretary and gave her the same order.

I rested my head on my hand this was the first time this ever happen to me having my mind on another girl when I was making out.

What wrong with me I didn't get turned on by ciara and my mind was busy occupying itself with ari.

I want ari she is mine alone exclusively mine no one else. I want her has my girlfriend. Wait what when did I want to have a girlfriend I never had one only flings.

My memory went back to how she was screaming on the roller coaster I was holding her hands calming her down. I wanted her screaming my name when I made her cum countless time.

Just on clue drake jnr came alive. I had to pleasure myself not wanting any filthy cunt to fill my need only ari.

I dialled a number on my phone
"Get me all the details of ariana Carter within the next hour" and ended the call.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ariana

Today work was hectic I had a lot to attend to. The kitchen staff was having issues I had to resolve it. I was sipping my coffee when my office telephone rang.

I picked the call, it was henry.
"Good evening sir"
"Ariana how are you"
"Am fine and you sir"
"Am good Ariana"
"Ariana i need you to attend to our VVIP he is one of our investors and a major shareholder of our hotel "
"Ariana this is important if he is displeased with your effort this hotel will be ruin for life with only a bad complain from them"
I was silent what the heck
"Don't ruin this night do whatever they tell you to do. This hotel depends on you. Do you understand Ariana".

" yes sir I understand I will do as you say"
I ended the call.