chapter 15

Ariana pov

I really wanted to kiss him so bad in the restroom but am gonna give him a little payback.

Our graduation was over I had no plans of celebrating it.  I spotted Jane, James, Jake, Annie and Drake discussing Jake and Jane where to engross talking Jake was whispering words in her ear she was either blushing, laughing or replying him back. She was so happy.

So Jane likes Jake am so gonna tease her tonight.
I saw Damon my course mate
"hey bae" Damon greeted me smiling. He was a jovial person always known to flirt with every girl.
"hi damon" I greeted him back.

"am gonna miss you bae"
"me too damon"
"finally no more college"
"yeah no more am happy "
"am gonna miss your pretty face" I blushed.
Damon hugged me
"take care of yourself babe " I could feel Drake hot stares at my back.
"yeah you too D"
"where is Jane I need to bid my goodbye to her"

"come I will take you to her" I dragged his hands and he followed.

"Drake glared daggers at damon then at our hands together oh shit I quickly removed it.

"hi guys this is damon my course mate damon this is Drake, Annie my sister, and James her fiancee,

They exchanged pleasantries and handshake except Drake who looked angry nope definitely furious.

"actually her boyfriend" Drake growled and wrap his hands around my waist possessively.

"get lost from here before I break your bones" Drake growled at him placing his left hand on his shoulders and squeezing it. I can hear is heartbeat from here.

Damon was beyond scared . He was about to scramble off when Jane saw him and hugged him.

"Damon are you okay " Jane asked concerned.
"babe you didn't introduce me to your friend" Jake asked

"huh what" Jane was to surprise.
"what your name" he asked glaring at damon
"D-Da-damon" he stuttered
"demon or whatever scram before I punch you I don't want you around my girl understand"
Damon nodded his head and ran
"your girl " Jane face was priceless.
I was laughing so hard inside what wrong with these guys and been angry.

"now come on Jane let's go"jake dragged Jane out and left.

"are you still mad" Drake asked hmph no shit sherlock
"baby am really sorry" I ignored him.
"come on let's go"
"I didn't come with you so am not going with you"
"don't make this hard beauty "
"whatever am going with annie"

Drake picked me up and placed me on his shoulder Anne and James where laughing.
"Drake Daniel Elliot you better put me down now" I shouted at him hitting his back

"Drake it not funny "
He ignored me and continued walking.
Kevin and Shaw were trying to conceal their laughter.
I hit his back again
"Drake" he slapped my ass
"behave babe" I kept quiet people were staring at us.  Oh drake am so gonna kill you.

He placed me in his Mercedes Benz and kissed my forehead.
"sweetheart am sorry" drake spoke softly his fingers going through my hair loosing the tangles and knots in my hair. It hard to stay mad at him when he is like this.

He took my hand and kissed it then intertwined it with his.

"you can't stay mad with me for long"
Yeah I know.