chapter 3

Drake

After the meeting I went to the reception but ariana was not there but another female.
"Where is miss carter" I asked the brunette at the reception.
" am sorry sir, her shift is over she has gone" she replied.
I nodded at her and left the hotel .
* * * * * * * * * *

Next day.

I dressed up for work and left my house. "Good morning Drake" Mr Adams my chauffer in his late forties greeted me. "Good morning Adams he opened the door, I entered my limousine and he drove off.

On my way to work someone caught my attention." Adams pull over". I got out of the car.

And walked towards her "hey beauty". Ariana looked at me " good morning Mr Elliot".she said glancing at me and concentrated on the taxi man beside her.

"Why are you here under the sun beauty" I teased her.
"I arrived late at the bus station the bus had gone. I entered taxi and now it broke down, it gonna take 30minutes to fix. I can't find any taxi here and am going late for my lectures". She said sadly and glanced at her watch.

"I will drop you off if you want".
"really you would" her eyes lit up.
"Yeah am sure you don't want to". I said teasing her.
"yes please" she said smiling.

She looks so beautiful when she smiles. I took her to the car, Mr Adams was by the car about to open it I gave him sign not to.

I opened the door for her and she slid in I joined her too.

She gave her college address to Adams and we drove off "Your car is really nice" she said feeling the sleek black leather"

I came closer to her she moved back, I moved closer till she was stuck between the door and me.
"w what are you doing" she stuttered

I bent my head till our fore head touched together. I cupped her face. She was tense. Her skin is so soft. I traced her plush soft pink lips with my thumb and her eyes closed.

"So did you forget that you stepped on me yesterday and broke my toe" I said.

She gulped "but you were walking perfectly fine this morning" she answered starring at my eyes

I starred at her eyes gosh it was so blue,like ocean blue, her beautiful eyes. I traced her pink lips with my thumb and removed it. She licked her lips.

I starred at her lips, i wanted to kiss her so bad. Just then my phone rang i moved away and answered it.

I ended the call when Adams arrived at her college. We got down." Thank you Mr Elliot". "Call me Drake no need to thank me all pleasure is mine". I gave her my mega watt smile. She smiled showing her dimple waved goodbye and left.

This girl got me thinking about her since we meet at the hotel I can't seem to forget those blue eyes.

*****************************************
Ariana

I came back from my morning exercise, today is Sunday no work no class am so happy.

I cleaned myself up then went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast." Morning Annie".
Morning sweetie how was your night" Annie asked
"warm " I replied

We sat down and ate "ari am travelling on a business trip"
"What you're travelling when"
" yeah tomorrow"
"Am gonna miss you annie"
"I know ari am gonna miss you too". "dear am going shopping later and on date with my boyfriend Andre later"
I nodded my head in response.

After breakfast Anne washed the dish. I went to my room to sleep. Later Anne dressed and went for shopping.

I did laundry and arranged my room, parlor and kitchen.

I was so bored later I called Jane my bestie and we decided to go to the amusement park, then have lunch, watch movies and have dinner together.

I showered and dressed up I applied minimal make up.I took my hand bag and hailed a taxi.

(Ariana attire)

(Ariana attire)

It arrived at the amusement park I got down and paid.

I saw Jane waiting for me, we hugged. "Hey babe" Jane said.
"hey you, are you ready to have fun". I asked smiling at her.
"Yeah honey ".

We walked into the park. Jane waited for me at the rollercoaster while I went to get our ticket. I bumped into someone hitting my head on a strong chest.

My bag fell spilling my phone, key, purse, lip gloss out. I bent down to pick my stuff, he bent too to help me. Our hands touched when we both wanted to pick my purse, I felt tingling feelings I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

I stood up to look at him the sun reflecting on him, he is so handsome his hair is so black gosh I wanted to run my hands through it and those sexy grey eyes oh my grey is my new favourite color.

(Drake attire)

"hey how you doing beauty" Mr Elliot asked. "I'm great and you" I answered. "I'm good beauty".
"you are so beautiful"he complimented me. omg I think am gonna faint.
"well you look handsome always" seriously ari that the best you came up with.
"hmm so I look handsome always" he teased i just looked down blushing so hard

"so are you here alone"
"no am with my........."
"Ari ari" Jane shouted my name.
" it so rude keeping me waiting and talking to ..." Jane stopped talking and her anger faded when Mr Elliot turned and faced her.

"To aaa handsome guy no no I mean it nnot rude at all" Jane stuttered blushing at Mr Elliot
"Am sorry sweetie" I said hugging jane
"this is Mr Elliot and Mr Elliot this is Jane my best friend".

" don't mind ari am Drake her friend, it nice meeting such a pretty lady" Mr Elliot said smiling at Jane shaking her hand. Jane blushed. I laughed mentally. Angry Jane just melted with his smile.

Seriously his friend I would prefer his girlfriend. Oh jeez what am I thinking do I want to be his girlfriend. Oh ari.

"How long does it take to get the damn ticket man" Jake asked drake.

" am sorry buddy" drake introduced us to Jake.
"Hey pretty it been long how you doing" Jake asked grinning at me. "Am great Jake "I smiled back at him He shakes hands with Jane. " you are beautiful jane"

Jeeez Jane blushed furiously and stared at him stammering thank you. gosh am trying my best to hold my laughter

We got our ticket and went to the rollercoaster.