chapter 5

Ariana

Walking out of our apartment Anne called me
"Ari ari"
"Yes Annie" I answered turning to face her.
"Ari dear let enter a taxi. I will drop you at college then I will go to the airport for my flight"
"No Annie I want to see you off so lets drop you first then me"
"Okay then lets go"

**********************************************
During work

After working for 4 hours it my free time. I sat with Sarah, Vince, Ella and Chris my colleagues after our dinner we were chatting when an unknown number called.
"Hello" a manly voice said. I kept quiet.
"Hello Ari" unknown said.
"Hi who is this"
"Don't you know me beauty". Beauty it only drake that calls me beauty it can't be him he doesn't have my number
" why are you quiet beauty"
"Dude if you don't want to introduce yourself I will hang up so speak" I said harshly. Who the fuck is playing prank with me.
He laughed on the phone. His laugh felt so good and familiar. I was about to hang up.
"Don't even think about hanging up. It drake"
"Dddrake" I stammered.
"Yeah drake. how you doing Ari"
"Am good and you"
"Am great"
"How did you get my Number"
He chuckled" ari am a multi billionaire it not hard getting your number". Oh yeah that right I forgot.
"You could have just asked for my number than wasting your money"
"You know you won't give me and sweetheart it not wasting of money when it involves you"
Yeah that right if he had asked I won't give him. I like the endearment he called me seriously ari not now.
"Okay then drake why did you call, am sure you did not just call to ask about me."
"Beauty you know I will call to ask about you anyways can I take you for dinner tomorrow"
"Dinner eerrmmm am busy tomorrow I have erm assignment and work"
"Okay I knew that exactly what your gonna say"
"Take care beauty"

And he ended the call I was still speechless. Oh my gosh his voice was so smooth and deep I could feel tingling vibration on my body my cheek flushed. I was still standing soaking wet from that smooth deep voice.

When Sarah snapped her fingers at me.
"Ariana free time is over"
"Mmm okay Sarah"
"Are you alright ari you zoned out"
"Yeah am fine Sarah is it obvious"
Sarah nodded and then left

I went to my office to finish my paper work. When I was done I checked on my phone I had four missed calls from Anne. Damn my phone was on silent.

I dialled Anne number
"Hi Annie"  "am good and you" " wow you've arrived" "that so good" "so did you see any cute guy"
I laughed. " seriously don't tell me that" I giggled.
"So did you enjoy your meal" "no am still at work"" "yes ma I will go now" I giggled. "Okay" "I don't miss you only your horrible dinner" I laughed " no okay I miss you so much " " that great you are coming back tomorrow " "am so happy" " I love you" " I will good bye"

I hung up and reported to Mr henry. I packed my bag and went home. I wasn't hungry so I just had my bath changed to my nighties and laid on my bed thinking about drake.