chapter 17

Dedicated to mornicah

*Unedited*

Ariana
5 months later we went to a wedding store to get wedding dress for annie.

"Annie what about this one" I asked her showing her another wedding gown
"No I don't want this " she grumbled frowning and turning her face left.
Seriously we have been doing this for a week now.
"Dear this one looks good" james tried to coax her
"I don't think so my belly is going to show I don't want fitted gown"

Yeah that reminds me she is 3 months pregnant now and her wedding is next week all the preparations have been made except her wedding gown.

"Annie come on we have been doing this for a week now what about this one it's beautiful" I pointed to another gown

"Yes dear it beautiful I bet you will be the most beautiful bride ever" james coaxed her again hugging her shoulder and kissing her forehead.
"Do you think so honey" she asked pouting cutely
"Yes absolutely it a Cinderella gown hmm my bride will be so beautiful" james kissed her lips patting her head lightly.

"Really then I want that one I have to be beautiful for you" she smiled kissing his cheek

"My love you are already beautiful come on  go wear it". He pushed her to my direction lightly

I helped her with the gown in the fitting room.
"You are beautiful annie " I hugged her.
"Yeah I know thank you" she chuckled I  just rolled my eye .

My phone ringing disturbed our conversation  I left the fitting room to answer it.
"Hey beauty "drake voice softly filled the phone.
"Hi love"
"Did Anne finally chose her gown"
"Yes she did am so relieved " I sighed
He laughed lightly
"Have you had lunch"
"Yeah I did, have you"
"I just had not quite long "
"Are you still busy"
"Not too busy"
"When will you be done shopping "
"I don't know yet"
"Call me when you are done let's have dinner together okay"
"Okay "
"Don't stress yourself much hmm"
"Okay then I won't "
"I love you take care"
"I love and miss you later bye"

We ended the call I was left smiling after the call.
I got back with annie.

4 hours later I dialled drake to pick me up.
I was really tired seriously never go shopping with a pregnant woman they are indecisive very emotionally and need to be coaxed frequently.

Drake arrived 10 minutes later. A black Bugatti la voiture noire stopped at the wedding store.
"Hey beauty" he got down from the car removing his sunglass and gave me his mega watt smile walking towards me.
Swears he looks so handsome sometimes I ask myself how I got this eye candy to myself.

"Hey love " I kissed his cheek
" come on let's go"
He held my hands and led me to the car opening the door and putting on my seatbelt.

He got in the car putting on his seatbelt and drove off

We arrived at a seaside restaurant it was beautiful here the sea breeze was really cool.

He held my hands and pulled a chair for me sit.
"Thank you " I pecked his cheek sitting down.
A female waiter appeared her face was baked in make up she was dressed in a fitted short black skirt and a very tight white shirt the top buttons were open revealing her big busts that were about to spill if she bent down.

She bent down seductively at drake I could see everything.i frowned staring at drake who was busy checking the menu
"Mr elliot what would you like to have "she spoke seductively batting her fake eyelashes ignoring me.

"Love did you find anything you want "he asked looking up at me eyes filled with love holding my hand.

Time to act
"I don't know" I shake his hands off trying to act sad.
"Don't you like the meal? Should we go to another restaurant? Are you okay tell me what you want" he ranted bringing his chair to my side taking me in for a hug.

"It a bit cold here and am tired" I say coyly staring at him pouting as if am about to cry.

He pulled off his suit immediately wrapping it on me his cologne filling my breath and the warmth sipping through me. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead..

"Are you okay now should we go home" he asked worriedly about me.

The waitress was frustrated her face painted red from anger been ignored by drake
"Mr elliot want would you like to have I could give it to you even if it not on the menu for free " she said seductively winking at him  touching his shoulder.

"Scram" drake growled darkly not glancing at her he took out his hanky wiped furiously were she touched him and threw it away.
"Mr Elliot I could make you feel good ..." bending down touching her bust smiling seductively at him she didn't complete her sentence when drake cut her off.

"Are you dumb stupid or what can't you see am talking to my girlfriend you are fired get your manager" his piercing cold gaze fell on her she trembled tripped and ran out .

The manger rushed quickly kneeling down shivering.
"A-am s-s-sorry m-m-mr El-elliott it my fault forgive me "
"Get that slut out of my restaurant and I don't want her getting any job any time soon blacklist her" he spoke coldly not sparing him a glance.

"Y-yes-s s-sir"
"The next time this happen you won't be so lucky I will make you miserable " drake said coldly his gaze piercing him
Drake pointed some dish on the menu ordering him to get it.
"Am sorry madam it won't happen again" the manager pleaded with me .
"It alright please get another waiter"

The manager rushed off immediately.
"Am sorry for getting angry" he said hugging me tightly

"Am good hun" I kissed his lips getting intoxicated in it he pulled me closer kissing me senselessly we broke off from the kiss  resting our forehead together breathing heavily

"Can you come over to my place for dinner on Christmas my grandparent invited you over they are excited to see you hmm" he asked lightly moving my hair behind my ears framing my face with his hand.

"Do it for this handsome boyfriend of yours" he kissed my lips lightly

I won't lie I was nervous he held my hands noticing it shaking.

"Okay " I said lightly staring at his gorgeous grey eyes getting lost in the

"You sure" he asked beaming
I nodded
"Thank you thank you i love you so much" he peppered kisses on my face
I chuckled seeing his expression .

"You have to allow me drink tonight deal"
"Anything for you love " he kissed my forehead. I laughed I have a feeling I could ask for a pink Ferrari and he would give me now.

A new waiter arrived a few minutes later placing our meal and wine.

We consumed our meal talking about our day. Drake always gives me a listening ear he listened has I rambled about my day he commented here and there teasing me also telling him about his.

Our night was blissful