chapter 7

Ariana

I was nervous what if something went wrong. I redressed up, applied a little makeup, redid my hair and applied my pink lipstick.

I finished my coffee and drank water to chill my nerve. I stepped out and walked into the elevator I pressed the button to the to the top floor. I stepped out. This is the twenty fifth floor. The last floor at the top.

This floor was called VVIP floor. I knocked at the door their was no reply. I entered his suite the light were off I switched on the light switch. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the suite. There were red rose petals on the floor it left a trail. I followed the trail and stopped at a table.

On the table sat a bunch of beautiful red rose. I took the flowers I love it.

Wait I am in the wrong room. Mr henry said it was someone really important. The preparation here was romantic not business like.

I was about to drop the flower when a card fell down. I picked the card up.

"Hey love. You are not in the wrong room open the door and come to the balcony am waiting for you"

Okay that weird how does he know what in my mind. I opened the door and rose petals fell on me. The wind outside hit my face. It smelt nice. I looked at my surrounding there were red rose petals and red balloons on the floor

The table was covered with red and white table cloth. Red rose was on the table with red wine, red candle and food it was simple but I loved it.

 Red rose was on the table with red wine, red candle and food it was simple but I loved it

Someone came from behind and whispered in my ear
"my beauty". In my ear do you like it
I was startled. " do you like it" he whispered again I could feel his minty breath on my neck. I smelt his cologne, He smelt divine I did recognise this voice and cologne anywhere. He gently traced his fingers on my neck moving my hair to one side and placed kisses on my neck.

Oh god I felt hot suddenly I was soaking wet below. How can only his finger and kissmake me feel so good and wet.

I turned and faced him. He was really handsome when he was very close. I starred at those beautiful grey eyes I have been dreaming about. This handsome face that filled my thoughts.

My drake. Your what now? I mean drake. But I prefer my drake it sounds nice.

"I don't like it"
his face fell his expression changed and became sad.
"I love it".
" you do"
"Yes I love it" I smiled. I was really happy.
His eyes twinkled it was an expression of a child been gifted Christmas present.
He placed his hand on my waist. I felt my cheek turn red.

He took me to the table and pulled the chair for me to sit. "Thank you"

"You get whatever you want don't you" I said
"Yeah that right" he shrugged  and smirked.
"Am sure i remembered saying no"
"Drake never takes no for an answer baby" he says proudly
Yeah that arrogant jerk I know is back. I was angry.
"I need to go now I have other important matters to attend to" I said standing up and turned to leave.
"Beauty more important than me. I can remember henry telling you to treat me well, do whatever I tell you to do and to make sure I don't leave any bad complain"
I turned back and sat down.
"Jerk"
He came closer pulling his chair near me. I turned facing him already pissed off.
Held my chin, starring at my eyes.
"Am sorry love"
I like his endearment but I prefer beauty. I felt my heartbeat go faster and my stomach doing somersaults. My cheek turned red. Wait am I blushing I am suppose to be mad at him not blushing. Arrrgh Ariana drake has you under his spell.

I wanted to speak I couldn't my tongue were tied up. I just nodded my head.

We started eating our meal I moaned oh God this meal is delicious.
Drake was starring at me. I was uncomfortable with him staring at me like that.
"It beautiful up here drake"
" not more beautiful than you" i blushed
"You know your food is not on my face" I said glancing at him
"It not my fault I got captured by your beauty"
His eyes left my face and he started eating. Oh lord when did he become corny I continued eating.

I want him to keep looking at me. It makes me feel so pretty and beautiful. Woman make up your mind his stares is no longer uncomfortable on you but now makes you feel pretty and beautiful.

He was starring at me again, he poured wine in the glass cup. I sipped some wine

"Will you

**********************************************
I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far.

Please drop your comment below

What do you think drake wants to ask Ariana
Will he ask his question or stop
What do you think Ariana has in mind

Thank you my lovelies