chapter 16

Dedicated to mornicah

Drake

After the party we were tired I took ari to my room .

"My feets hurt" she sat on the bed I kneeled down and remove her heels her feet were red.

I got ointment and massaged her feet she sighed lightly enjoying it

"You are so skilled at doing this babe" she laid on the bed to tired.

☆☆☆☆☆☆SLIGHLY MATURE CONTENT BELOW🔞 SKIP IF NOT INTERESTED YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Am also skilled in other places "
I moved my heads up to her thighs kissing her.

"Drake"
"Yes love"
I came up and kissed her hard she wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me in my hands roaming around her moving under her gown rubbing on her panties.

She pulled from the kiss gasping for breath she moaned enjoying the pleasure from it.

It was hard holding myself I stuck my face in her neck laying kisses on her sucking lightly on her collarbone.

"Drake yeah" I shifted her panties to the side and stuck a finger in moving in and out she grounded herself on my fingers writhing and moaning.

Fuck my member was hard I have never endured to this level before
"B-babe a-am go-gonna...."

She came crashing hard moaning my name and pulling me in for a kiss.

We broke our kiss staring at each other I sucked on the fingers keeping my eyes on her.

"You taste good love" I kissed her lips
"That was amazing love"
She blushed and hid her face in my neck nodding her head .

I laughed lightly
"Come on go shower " I carried her to the bathroom and dropped her.
I kept her toothbrush and night wear .
" I will shower in the next room "

I turned and left.
After bathing we laid in bed too exhausted to talk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The next morning weekend

I woke up to ari snuggling close to me sleeping I kissed her forehead and left the bed I showered and went downstairs. Everything from the party had been cleared everywhere was clean .

I entered the kitchen and prepared breakfast bringing it to my bedroom .

Ari was not on the bed. The room was tidied she came out of the bathroom dressed in a short and crop top she dried her hair.

"Good morning love" I beamed at her
She came towards me eyes twinkling with a beautiful smile and kissed my lips "good morning babe"

She took the tray from me and kept it on the night stand.
"Did you sleep well"
"Very well and you "
"Yeah I did too"

"Breakfast in bed you are my sweetheart" she kissed me again.
"Come on let's eat you are hungry we will go on a date later i wills end someone drop your outfit for you "
.we ate our breakfast talking about anything everything I never knew I could talk so much till I met her.

After breakfast
" I have some work to finish I will be in my study if you want anything you can tell me feel free to go around hmm "

"Okay then I won't disturb you go on"
I kissed her forehead and left.

5 hours later I was done.

"Ari ari ariana" I opened the bedrooms door searching for her
"Ari ari ari ariana" I called her name searching for her.
I walked to the attic the door was opened ari staring at the pictures on the wall .

"Ari"
She turned and looked at me stumbling a bit I cleared the gap between us
"Isn't she beautiful" I asked touching the picture her brown hair was down she was laughing at the camera her dark eyes crinkled .
"Yes she is so beautiful"
"I loved her she was the best she was always their for me she endured a lot for me"
"My older sister Olivia Ava Elliot she was murder in a fire accident her house was set on fire I wasn't around to protect her I could only hear her screams "

She hugged me tightly not saying anything.

"The other couple their are my parent" she turned and looked at it staring at the beautiful woman with grey eyes and brown hair she was smiling at the camera an handsome man was hugging her he had black hair and black eyes they looked so happy in the picture.

"My parent were murdered before my sister in a fire accident when we were young my mum rescued Olivia and I but couldn't save herself and my dad Olivia was murdered some years
Am so useless ariana aren't I, I couldn't do anything I couldn't even find the killer" I cried falling on my knees

She hugged me tightly
"no you are not useless you did your best am sure they know that am sorry"
We stayed like that for a while.

We dressed up and went out for lunch shopping and went to see some movies our weekend passed quickly having fun.

My nightmares about the fire accident had stopped for a while now

ARIANA

Drake dropped me off at my place Jane was in the kitchen we came in

"Sup girl"
"Am good so tell me how was your weekend "
"It was so good" I went to my room and got Jane gift.

"Your gift girl"
"Thank you"she opened the gift her eyes glittering when she saw her gift

"Wow ari dior perfume thank you it so expensive" she hugged me tightly
" all good so how is jake"
" Jake is good "
"So you had sex with him" I asked looking at her to see her reaction.

"Is it obvious" she blushed furiously.
I laughed hard covering my mouth.
"I was just teasing you so how was it"
"Arrrgh ariana that not fair you can't do that" she groaned.
"We were drunk and had one night stand"
"Just wow am tired I want to shower and sleep later girl"
"Okay goodnight " she hugged me .
"Good night bae" I turned and went to my room.

My phone dinged I picked it up I got a text message from drake

I just got home
Drake

Okay am going to bathe now
Ariana

Okay take care love good night
Drake

Okay babe good night take care missing you
Ariana

Missing you too sleep right
Drake.

I smiled when I saw his text.
I kept my phone and entered the bathroom after bathing I went to bed and slept.

**************************************