Chapter 38

Dominic

I finally returned. At first, i only planned to stay away until my bloodlust would go away. But when it did go away, the only things i could feel was guilt, self-hatred, and shame. If only i didn't tell my mother, nothing would have ever happened. And i wasn't ready to face Adelaide. I can't believe i failed her like this. And yet, here she is all forgiving and loving.

"Mmm," she moans in my mouth. Fuck I've missed her! We have been married for so long but I've only had her once. It is time being real, i won't act like i dont care and now i want her to love me. If we dont take risks there will be no rewards.

I kiss down her neck and she holds my head in her arms. Fuck she smells good! I lick her sweet spot right below her ears and she whimpers. I slowly slide my hand down her body and fondle her breast. "STOOOP! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Adelaide suddenly screams and push me away. "Adelaide, what's wrong?" Her eyes flooded with tears, her lower lip trembled. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them. "Dominic I'm so sorry!! she cried.

The door slammed open. "Adelaide!" Max came running in. When he saw me his eyes widened. "Dominic? What's going on? What are you doing?" He drew his sword. Is this bastard really trying to fight me?. "No Max! He didn't do anything" she kept sobbing. I got a little closer to her. I wanna comfort her, but i dont touch her. I dont know what to say. Did i go too far? But i know she liked it. What hell is going on. "Adelaide? What's going on?" I say. I look up at Max, i point my eyes at the door and he leaves.

"I don't know... suddenly i saw his face instead of yours" she sniffled. "Can i touch you?" I say. She nods. I pull her closer to me and she cries on my shoulder. Fuck! I didn't even think about that possibility! Nathan was about to rape her! Of course, she would have trauma. And we look the same but with different hair color! I feel like I'm getting more stupid by the time.

We stay like that for a long time and i lay her on the bed. We lay in the bed with her head in my neck, still crying. Everything has been so depressing these fucking weeks. Actually no! For as long as i can remember everything has been depressing. She keeps crying for almost an hour and i can't do anything but caress her back and kiss her on the forehead.

"Damn woman! How much liquid do you have in your body? Your snot and tears are drenching my whole shirt!" She looks up at me. And i smile down at her. Then she starts laughing. "You are such a jerk!!" She hits me in the stomach and I fake a gasp. That's one beautiful laugh she got there. I wanna make her laugh some more. I start to tickle her and she starts screaming and laughing. "DOMINIC!! STOP! I SWEAR I WILL PUNCH YOU!" I keep tickling her and laugh. Fuck she is the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. Tears stream down her face while she's laughing.

She jumps on top of me and holds down my arms above my head, not that i can't get free but why not let her feel some victory. I raise my eyebrow. "What are you going to do now princess?" She smiles. "I am not a princess, little boy. I am a fuckimg queen" fuck i like it when she gets like this. Such a feisty and sassy one.

"What a filthy mouth you got there my queen" her cheeks redden. I can see the lust in her eyes. Not good. She isn't ready yet. She leans down to my mouth. "Wanna know how filthy it can get my king?" She looks down at my lips and i can see the wheels turning in her head. She is jumping into something she isn't ready for. I break my hand free from hers and roll her on to her back and lean down close to her lips.

"Why don't you show me another time sweetheart, let's just sleep tonight. Yeah?" She looks me in the eyes and lets out a deep breath. I lean down and kiss her. She sticks her tongue inside my mouth but i quickly retreat. I pull her to my body and cover us with a blanket and close my eyes. A few minuts later her breath slows down and i know she is sleeping. So I sleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter