❝Feather Bomb❞

I lay on my stomach, the white silky sheets of the hotel bed coating my back as I stared out onto the open balcony, my doors open wide, the morning breeze blowing in through the hotel room.

"Zee shut the doors it's fucking freezing in here!" Laura groaned as she sat up from her makeshift bed on the floor. I rolled my eyes with a smile and got up from the bed, stretching strongly as I walked over to the double doors.

Laura and I had decided last minute to have a sleepover, because as a 'joke' Jacob had decided to steal her key card. Turns out when she asked for it back, he didn't have it. So, she was crashing at mine for the next couple of nights until she could get a new one from the main reception.

I walked over and pulled the double doors closed, the draft brushing against my bare legs. A knock came to my door as I closed them and slid the lock over the hinge. Me and Laura exchanged looks before I jogged over to it slowly.

I slid the key card through the register and the door opened, revealing Tom and Jacob standing there with pillows. A thump came to my head as I was beaten to the floor.

"THIS IS ABUSE!" I yelled as Jacob ran for Laura, her screaming my hotel room to the ground as he attacked her with pillows. Soon, Abraham and Tony were also at the door, attacking Tom with pillows.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Laura screamed as the boys pounced on her, Tom shortly following, allowing me to scramble to my feet.

"GOOD MORNING!!" Tony yelled as he stood to his feet and jumped onto my bed however quickly being taken down by an escaped Laura, a flood of feathers exploding like a bomb over my room. I stood in complete shock as the whole room was tipped upside down. Laura didn't look too impressed herself.

I took a pillow and some deodorant I had on the side and began spraying and attacking at every angle possible. The boys soon scrambled into the corner, dropping their weapons and Laura took them from them.

"Its six o'clock in the morning what the fuck is wrong with you all?" I asked, yet couldn't help but smile at their helpless little faces. They shrugged and before I could move I was tackled to the ground by Tony, the rest of the boys running out of the room.

"We're heading out in an hour so get ready!" Abraham shouted from the doorway. I pushed Tony off me with a kick to the backside and looked over at Laura who now a complete mess.

"Boys.." I sighed, placing a hand on my head as I scanned the now minefield of feathers and ripped pillow cases. "I'm not paying for all of this!" I giggled, lying back down on the bed, a wave of pillows being sent into the air and floating back down gently. Laura groaned as her head landed back down on the pillow.

"This isn't fair!" she fake cried, making me giggle. "We need revenge!" she said, sitting up and looking over at me. I sat up on the bed, crossing my legs and thinking.

"We can think about this later, right now we need to clean up and get ready for whatever it is we're doing" I said with a sigh, sliding off the bed and grabbing one of the towels from the drawer.

"Ok, ill take a shower after. You know we have three days prep right?" she asked. I nodded. We had three days of preparation, or more or less exploring before we starting shooting. I headed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me in case of another attack.

After both Laura and I were ready, we headed down to the main dining hall, passing reception as Laura stopped for another key card. I myself continued to wander through out the long halls until reaching the small dining hall were they were preparing breakfast. The smell of the fresh food tingled my nose as I entered the large hall.

"There she is!" I heard an un-familiar but friendly voice come from behind me. I spun around on my heels, spotting Michael and to which I could then instantly place the voice.

"Wow, Micheal it's so great to see you!" I said with a smile as he came in for a hug. Me and Michael had met on the odd occasion as I had been a big fan of him in the past, however we had never properly met.

"I heard about the little 'attack' this morning" he chuckled as he stepped back a little. I sigh, placing a hand to my side as I spotted Laura looking around.

"Don't even get me started, Micheal. Those boys are crazy" I said with a giggle when Laura finally joined my side. She gave Micheal a wave before wandering off to get something to eat.

"Oh right as well, you and the rest of the boys are going out for some breakfast so no snacking!" he said, shouting over to Laura. I nodded with a gentle smile, that was until I saw the boys walking in through the main hallway.

"Right, I better be off, but enjoy your afternoon" he smiled and with a short wave he began to walk away. I gave a quick smile and nod before jogging over to Laura.

After being called in for some what of a head count, I mean come on we're not in kindergarten, we were allowed to go out and explore among the towns of New York City. A truly beautiful place in which truly, never sleeps.

I found myself wandering alone until accompanied by Tom once again. I had found a liking to this kid, he wasn't all bad when he wasn't melestering us with pillows.

"That would look great on you" he smiled from behind my shoulder as I held a small blue necklace in my hand. Seated in between two yellow beads was a dolphin, jumping over an invisible wave. I gave a small smile and a slight blush. It's been a while since a boy or even so 'man' has complimented me.

"Thanks" I smiled. We wandered around a small antique shop for a little while longer and to be fair there were some pretty interesting things hidden within the walls.

"So, Tom. I guess I've told you some what of myself, now it's your turn" I smiled as we walked out of the shop, the necklace I had once looked upon held safely in a brown paper bag which was then seated in my purse. He took a deep breath, looking down at his feet as he walked.

"I guess you could say i'm not that interesting'" he mimicked. I laughed sarcastically, nudging him a little. "And anyways, you didn't exactly tell me anything" he poked at my side, making me gasp a little in shock.

"Well, when I said there truly wasn't anything worth your time I meant it. My life is some what boring" I shrugged. He gave me another look of disbelief. This boy just would not give up.