❝Tedious❞

"We've been walking around for hours!" Tony groaned as he sat down on a park bench. I giggled lightly at his frustration before pulling out my phone and taking a picture of the lake we were seated next to. Laura soon joined me, taking odd photographs and selfies herself.

"How long are we allowed round here?" Jacob asked as he came and sat down next to Tony on the bench. Both me and Laura shrugged.

"How about we head back to the hotel for a bit and then come out later?" Tom asked as he scrolled through his phone. I glanced over at him with a crooked smile and sigh.

"Sure" we all agreed. Tony groaned, throwing his head back over the park bench.

"More walking?" he fake cried. I giggled, pulling him up from the bench and pushing him forwards into a decent walking speed.

Soon we made it back to the hotel with some concerning looks from our producers and fellow cast members.

After some explaining that we were all pretty tired and bored, I headed back up to my hotel room for a shower and to get changed. It was so hot out i'm surprised I wasn't sweating. I unlocked the door with the key card and walked in slowly. I placed my bag down on the small bedside table and ran a hand through my damp hair. Ok, maybe I was sweating.

That's when I remembered the necklace I bought from the antique shop. I walked over to my bag and pulled out the small paper container with the necklace inside. It looked as beautiful as when I first laid eyes on it, watching it shimmer in the daylight.

I placed it down on the wooden drawers and began to undress myself for the shower.

Time was tedious and moved slowly. I was tempted to drift off to sleep, but then knew my nights would be fucked if I did so. As my hair finally dried off, I got an unexpected phone call. I slid my home screen open and saw an incoming call from Josh.

"Hey" I heard his voice come from the other side of the line.

"Hey Josh, is everything ok?" I asked. He never rang me, I was always the one chasing after him. Honestly I was happy, I missed him a lot.

"Yeah, everything's fine. How's shooting?"

"We haven't actually started yet" I giggled, fiddling with the pillow case seated on my lap as I sat down on the comfy bed.

"Ah. How come?"

"We have a three day prep so two more days and i'll truly be working my ass off"

I heard him chuckle a little.

"Hey, Z, can I ask you something?" he asked.

There was a knock at the door, pulling my attention from the phone.

"Josh, I gotta go ill call you later" before he could answer, I put down the phone and dropped it into the white silky sheets. I picked up my key card and, this time, looked through the peep hole to make sure I wasn't brutally attacked.

I saw Laura standing in the doorway and immediately let her in.

"Hey" she said with a smile "Tom's downstairs in the dining hall, say's he wants you?" she asked, slipping off her jacket and placing it on the chair.

I furrowed my eye brows and shrugged. "Ill be back later then" I said a little confused. She smiled with a gentle wave as I left, shutting the door behind me and pacing down the long hallway to the elevator.

Sorry, I know this was a short chapter and I changed the book name AGAIN but this will be the last time lol x just think it fits ❤️