❝Between The Sheets❞

WARNING ⚠️ HEAVY SMUT AHEAD!!!

My heart was pounding hard against my chest as I lowered myself backwards into the soft bed sheets of Toms hotel room, his body hovering above me. His hands were running up my shirt, caressing the skin that lay beneath it as our lips continued in an endless battle, momentarily breaking away for oxygen every now and again.

Tom stopped for a moment, pulling away.

"What's wrong?" I asked, gently placing a hand on his cheek. Honestly the ceiling was spinning. That's the last time I have two bottles of red wine in one go.

"Look, we're both drunk. I don't want this to be something we regret. I'm crazy about you, and as much as I want this I wanna know if your ok with it?" his eyes locked with my own. My heart felt like it was melting.

The hand which once rested on his cheek slid round to the back of his neck as I pulled his lips back to my own, this time more savoury and slow, the kiss deepening into emotions. He lifted me slightly so I was now sat in his lap, his back leaning against the headboard. I felt him tug at the bottom of my shirt, lifting the material over my head slowly.

His eyes scanned my body, lowering his eyes before lifting them again. I slipped my hand into his and lifted it to my lips, giving it a gentle kiss on the knuckles.

"I want this" I reassured him in a gentle whisper, gently moving my hips in a rocking movement. His eyes twitched gently, his teeth clinging harshly to his bottom lip to hold back a moan. As I went down harder, he let out a shaky sigh and the feeling of something poking between my legs became present. I smirked slightly as a spark of confidence struck Tom, attaching his lips to my neck. His hands travelled to my back, unclasping my bra in one swift movement.

"Impressive" I laughed shortly. He shrugged, lowering me down slowly. As he hovered over me, I tugged his shirt upwards, pulling it over his head watching his hair flop over his eyes which were now filled with lust.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered gently, his eyes switching between my eyes and my lips as he licked his own gently. I placed my hands on his belt, undoing it and pulling it off in a swift motion, throwing it to the puddle of clothes which was slowly growing on the floor.

"And your trying my patience" I smirked, pushing his jeans down slowly. He smiled, taking my wrist in his large hand, distracting me with his sweet lips as we began a heated make out session all over again.

As his jeans met his knees, he lowered down quickly, his hard member pushing against my thighs making me breath hitch. His lips attached to my neck as he began to grind against me, making my senses heighten and my head roll back into the sheets.

"You still sure about this... Cause I don't wanna hurt you"

"Someone's feeling confident" I smirked, pushing his shoulder to make him face me again.

"I'm serious"

"So am I" I pulled my jeans down along with my underwear, now lying completely exposed beneath Tom. Honestly the booze was dying down and my thoughts were running a little clearer. Was this about to happen? Were me and Tom about to have sex?

"Hey" Tom whispered gently.

"Sorry" I smiled, bringing my lips to join his again. He kissed back immediately, his hand reaching down to push down his boxers, his member springing free against his chest.

"Wait, condom..."

"I'm on the pill" I shushed him gently and pushed his back. I sat in his lap nearly, his member pushing against my stomach as our lips tangled together. The heat in the room was rising and sweat was glistening form both our chests. I took his member into my hand, gently running up and down the shaft. He pulled away, my bottom lip between his teeth as he moaned aggressively.

"Too much for you?"

"Fuck off" he chuckled, placing his hand on my lower back and lifting me up. Our eyes locked as I slowly lowered myself down onto him, his eyes adjusting as he sank down inside me. My hands wrapped loosely around his neck as his member scraped my walls.

It was a surreal feeling and down we were physically connected we didn't know what to do. It was like my first time all over again.

Tom pushed my over slowly, his member sliding in and out as he kissed my neck roughly. My hands found my way into his hair and his small comment was coming to life. Tom was loosing control as things began getting more heated, the sound of skin hitting skin filling the room along with assorted moans leaving both our lips.

I widened my legs to get more friction and Tom took the idea, grinding down into me, hitting my prostate every now and again.

"Tom-"

"Yeah?"

"Holy shit..."

"What?"

"Your so good" I smiled, nails digging into his back. He chuckled lightly, his lips attaching to my own. My woman hood was burning and craved attention as my heart raced quicker. The sheets were becoming tangled beneath us and everything seemed to blur.

Travelling back in my mind, I never knew that me and Tom would be here. From the first time we met eyes, it never crossed my mind that two months later we'd been in Toms hotel room between the sheets, panting and sweating aggressively as we screamed each other's names.

Tom supported himself on his arms as he quickened his pace. I could feel he was reaching his high as he movements became a little jagged and sloppy.

"Zendaya... I-I can't hold it much longer" he groaned, his head rolling down towards his stomach as he panted with every thrust. My hands dug into the bed sheets as my head rolled back, endlessly trying to catch my breath.

"T-then.. Don't" I panted, grabbing his hand which was pushed down into the sheets neck to my head.

"I-I'm gonna-"

Before he could finish is sentence, I felt Toms hot liquid burst inside me. The feeling was surreal as he continued to thrust lightly. Soon, my high was upon me and I released.

I was left in a panting mess as Tom gently applied his weight not top of me, pulling out as he lay on my naked chest.

With the weight and heat from both our bodies my chest was beginning to burn. A sensation which I hadn't experienced in a long time.

"Tom get up"

"What?"

"Please Tom get up!"

"O-ok.." Tom got up quickly. I rolled off the side of the bed and dashed into the bathroom, hand covering my mouth as I slammed the door behind me.