❝Under Your Touch❞

It was strong. A cutting pain in my chest. I was trapped in a darkened space, the only comfort was a cool breeze that traced across my cheeks every now and again. Pulsing hands held me down, their touch filled with poison and although I was blinded in the darkness, I could feel eyes all over me. Watching every move I made. My heart was pounding against my chest, so much at time's I thought it would explode.

It wasn't until a small and fragile light in the distance began to shine that I noticed I was sitting. Tied back to a wooden chair with tatted and hanging pieces of cotton at the sides. My hands were wrapped firmly behind me, and a black misshapen figure stood in the distance. I wanted to scream but soon discovered that I couldn't even speak.

The figure grew closer, it's arms and physical features becoming more dominant as it towered over me, its hands clasping my mouth and nose, preventing me from breathing. Its hands stung me like poison. My lungs felt like they were bursting, bleeding internally and my eyes tried to pop from their sockets. A devilish laugh left the things lips and a blood curdling scream filled my ears.

I woke to the rare taste of blood in my mouth, lingering over my tongue and teeth. Next I was pelting for the bathroom, swinging the door open. My stomach turned and twisted behind my skin and my head swung low over the toilet basin. A hand traced over my neck and back as my hair was pulled over my shoulder into a make shift ponytail. My throat and eyes stung from the raw stench and poisonous taste between my cheeks as the food from last night came up. I couldn't keep up with what was happening and my vision was slowly clouding over from the tears in my eyes.

I sat back on my knees, lolling sideways for a pair of strong arms to catch me. My legs ran cold from the bathroom floor, goosebumps slowly rising on them and my arms began to shake from the bitter cold. A gentle voice shushed me gently, rocking my body back and forth in some what of a lullaby state. My head tilted up gently to see a familiar pair of doe brown eyes.

"You alright?" Tom asked me in the most gentle tone. I couldn't catch me breath, the fear of sleep taking over more present than ever. I mustered a smile and a gently nod, running a hand through my hair. I sat up slowly, Tom helping me with support on my hips.

"I don't know what came over me" I sighed, closing my eyes and holding my head in my hands, a head ache slowly developing.

"You sure it's not a hangover?"

"Probably" I giggled gently, Instantly regretting it as my head began to pulsate to the beating of my heart. Tom ran a hand down my back again, tracing gentle circles. Some how under his touch I melted, my senses turning numb beneath his fingers.

"It's hands stung me like poison"

I felt my body sway to the side, my weight over balancing. Luckily Tom caught my again, my head landing on his shoulder as he leaned me back gently. My back rested on his chest, just like the night previous. Oh shit I forgot about that!

"Sorry for keeping you" I groaned, rubbing my eyes harshly trying to rid them of the cloudy ness. He chuckled, my body shaking lightly to the bouncing of his chest.

"That's what friends are for, right?" He smiled. His legs moved to the sides of me and I sat nearly in between them, drifting in and out of sleep. My hands fell down into my lap as he rested his head on my shoulder. I could feel the burning in my stomach again and scooted over to the basin.

Before I could even glance at Tom, the rough poison shot up my throat and out into the bowl. My eyes stung and small tears began to drip down my red cheeks. My hair was a mess and clung to my neck from the pouring sweat. Tom came a little closer, holding my hand as it happened again.

"Just take it easy"

I coughed a little, my raw throat burning.

"I'm trying" My voice was completely horse and I was little on edge, the rude tone in my voice coming out without permission. He sighed, his jaw clenching slightly. I lay my forehead down on the toilet seat, panting heavily from heaving so hard.

"Maybe you should take a bath, it might relax you?" Tom asked kindly. Even in one of my worsened moods he pushed it aside. I gave a slow nod allowing him to let go of my hand.

The room was filled with the sound of the tap running. I lifted my head, looking backwards to meet Toms hands. He helped my up gently and stood me straight.

"If you need me, just shout" he smiled, tilting his head downwards to gaze at my bloodshot eyes. At a time like this I was honestly scared of being alone, but Toms been with me all night, he needs some time alone.

I swallowed hard, nodding for the 100th time that morning and let him go. He walked out of the bathroom slowly, keeping an eye before I began to slip my shorts down my legs and look upon myself with shame.

I looked completely hopeless staring at myself in the mirror. I looked broken, no right to even be left alone for a second let alone take care of myself. Beats of my heart kept my blinking in sync as I removed my shirt and slipped down into the filling basin.

AN: Hello everyone! 👋 I am so sorry it's taken so long to upload! I've been really busy lately but I promise the next chapter won't take as long! Love you all and thank you for being patient with me 😂❤️💕