❝It Sure As Hell Ain't Over❞ (FINAL)

It's been a week and Tom has been ignoring me for the whole of it, every time I pass him when i'm visiting on Set, I get his eye's but not a single word. Honestly, I couldn't blame him, but I can't help being confused out of my fucking mind! I don't know what i'm supposed to do in this situation! It happened so fast!

I run a hand through my dress as I enter the set of a photo shoot for Vogue magazine, a very high end professional company, and i'm here looking like a grilled potato. All the people here have smiles on their faces, and I couldn't even force one. All I can think about is the burning in my stomach, the pain in my legs and Tom. The rest of my mind is completely blank.

Every time the camera flashed I would flinch, and I could feel the camera men getting a little frustrated, constantly reminding me to 'keep a stead posture' and 'try to keep your eyes open'. I've never been so stressed, aside from the fact I felt bad for not paying a single inch of attention. My mind was drifting along with my span of 'give a fuck'.

"Alright, take a break" The producer finally called, pulling me to one side with his hand on my shoulder. He was well dressed, his cheeks glowing and a white suit fitted to his body. He made me feel so small and unprofessional.

"Sweetie, is everything alright? You looked like a deer in the headlights up there" he gave a sympathetic smile, acting like he understood. Oh, if only you knew.

"I'm fine" I replied with a forced smile, the pain from my stomach getting stronger, goosebumps racing up my arms and to the back of my neck making my hairs stand on end. I pressed a hand on my waist, gently trying to angle the pain to another part of my body. Anywhere but my stomach. He returned me a worried look before becoming distracted by something behind me.

"I'll be back soon, ok, maybe we can... Get you another outfit" he made an excuse for me. I was grateful for the pitty, but he was giving it to me when it wasn't needed. The pain in my stomach ripped against me suddenly, making a small gasp escape my lips, some close by make up artists turning to look my way. I moved as quickly as I could in the heels I was wearing, 'running' down the hallway to the nearest bathroom. I could feel the bile seeping up my throat.

'Just hold it, your almost there don't you dare throw up in the hallway!'

I made it safely to a bathroom, the whole place empty, thankfully. I didn't even bother to shut or lock the door behind me before swinging my head over the basin, the hot liquid spewing into the water below. The last time I had the cold shaky feeling on my skin, Tom was here to hold me... Now he wasn't, I couldn't help but feel so alone.

'For fuck sake Daya, get a grip over yourself!'

I was ready for a second round, but I could hear my body scheming to keep that for later when I was back out in the open. I wanna be anywhere but here.

An employee had followed me inside, apparently, and was waiting for me a I left the cubicle, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. My fingers were stone cold, mouth dry and head spinning.

"Maybe we should reschedule, you don't look so good" she held me straight, her hands on my arms. I nodded, daring not to open my mouth. She called someone in on her intercom, letting go of me briefly. Oh, why did she have to let go? I felt my legs buckle beneath me, maybe if I fall Tom would catch me? There to save me when I need him, his arms around me when I want him, his soft lips against my forehead when I need comforting. But he wasn't. Just the cold tile floors of the bathroom, and the employee's voice as she bent down to check me. Then everything went black, into the abyss of silence. There was nothing here. When you close your eyes you can usually see something, but there was nothing. Absolutely... Nothing.

I woke, not wanting too, but my body decided otherwise. The beeping of a heart monitor sounded out beside me, the most annoying thing on the planet. There were various voices around me, most of which I didn't recognise. Where the fuck am I?

I forced my eyes open, hoping to be home again like I had wished to be so many times. At least I was warm, that's all I could care about. My hands were cold again, but my toes were warm under the fine sheet of... A hospital bed. What was I expecting? I moved gently, sitting up, but abruptly stopped when my hand decided not to follow. I looked down to see my hand locked with someone else's, resting on what felt like a cheek. It was warm and there was a head of brown, floofy hair that belonged to it.

"Tom?" I murmured, figuring he was asleep or something, but he was by my side and that's all I cared about. His head shot up to face me. He looked rough. His eyes were red and blood shot, he looked like he'd been crying and the bags under his eyes displayed a lack of sleep. He didn't move for a second, his chest rising and falling quickly as he stared me down.

"Tom what happened to you?" I asked, moving my hand away from his and placing it on his cheek. He got up, wrapping his arms around me and a quite sob left his lips. My heart shattered. Was this my fault? I rubbed his back gently, pitty seeping into my blood stream. His familiar scent filled my nose and I felt home again, safe and protected.

"You've been out three days"

THREE DAYS? THE FUCK?

"What?" I asked as he pulled away, snivelling and wiping his nose on his jumper sleeve.

"You passed out in a bathroom or something? They ran some tests and brought you here, I was the first person in. I thought you'd been attacked the way you looked. You were so pale-" a tear escaped his cheek, rolling down to his chin "You've been in a coma for three days, they said you could be out for at least a week and your lucky you've come through"

What the fuck happened to me?

"The doctors said your blood sugar was low, why haven't you been eating?" He sighed, grabbing my hand and locking it in his own. I couldn't pull out now, and I couldn't lie to him. I took a deep breath.

"Why haven't you been talking to me? You've ignored me all week!" I fired back, remembering what he did. I didn't have a reason in my head for him to have backed away like he did, I went over everything. "You left me on edge for so long, maybe I didn't feel like eating!"

He backed away slowly. Not so confident now.

"I... I didn't mean to"

"But you still did it" I could feel my throat burning and tears threatening to spill. Don't cry, don't you dare fucking cry!

"I don't care what the reason or excuse is, just hug me" I pulled him closer, his arms immediately wrapping around me as I did the same to hi, he leaned on the bed, the mattress sinking slightly. I let a tear slip, holding them back was starting to hurt.

"I was wrong about what I said, I don't even know what I was thinking. I can't let go of you, not yet, please say you won't let go of me"

You sound like a child.

I don't give a shit!

"Of course, i'm here for you when you need me, for the both of you" he rested his hand on my stomach gently. I wanted to hold it there and say I would be too, but my decision wasn't final. I still didn't know what to do about this.

As the story pans out, you can never love or know how much you truly need someone until they decide to part your ways for you. I have been selfish, and I have been cruel, but karma has come back to bite me in the ass. At least I have Tom now, for how long or short we can bare each other.

I just have to wait to see where the future takes me. Because it sure as hell isn't over yet.