❝I'm a liar. But your blind to it.❞

(The picture above) If you know what song that's from DM me your an actual legend!

❤️

"Zendaya!.... Zendaya please answer me!..."

Toms voice was becoming a gentle murmur. Only a whisper. Almost silence. As I stared down at the crimson coating my fingers. Not again.

Ever since I was a child I've had a condition which runs by the name hemptysis. It basically means I cough up a lot of blood as time goes by and it can go months or even years before I happens. But it had to pick tonight.

"I'm fine" I croaked, my throat sore and literally bleeding. The door opened by force and Tom came into the bathroom. I shield my naked body from his eyes, suddenly embarrassed. I leaned against the cold tile floor as he came over to me. He was dressed and his face was pale.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he leaned down, taking my hands gently. His eyes widened as he locked with the blood coating my finger tips. "Holy shit what happened?" He asked worried. I shook my head, pulling my hands back and wrapped them around my knees, refusing to make eye contact.

He stood up quickly and left the bathroom, leaving both my heart and my chest empty. It happened a lot and I'm surprised Tom stayed around for this long. People usually run away much quicker. A tear rolled down my cheek and I burrowed my head against my naked chest, trying to block out everything. Was it really worth crying over? Well, after what just happened do I have the right to feel used?...

Tom came back into the bathroom, wrapping a blanket around my and picking me up. Wincing gently as he lifted me, I wrapped my arms around him.

"I can walk you know" I sniffed. He rolled his eyes and placed me down on the bed gently.

"After that, I disagree" he sat down beside me. I suddenly felt shy again, wrapping the blanket tightly around my body.

"You don't have to hide from me. Your beautiful Z"

I smiled weakly but refused to remove the shield of comfort. He rubbed his hand gently on my back before reaching round to my shoulder and pulling me into his chest. I fell slowly, my head sinking into him as he basically cradled me like a child.

"Whatever your going through, I'm here" he whispered, his hands playing with the small loose strands of my hair. I nodded against his chest. Tom pulled my upwards slightly towards the top of the messy bed, the sheets still a little damp from the sweat. It felt a little gross but I didn't care.

As my head hit the pillow, Tom wrapped his warm body against mine, my head sinking into his chest. By now my head was beginning to pulsate and the hangover was on its way.

It's a day later. Things haven't been great.

After I left Toms hotel room that morning Josh got hold of me. He said he knew, and at first I didn't understand. But it didn't take me long to find out what he meant. Now my under eye is black and blue and I haven't left my hotel room all day.

Between film shoots everyone has text me. My phone has been exploding with notifications, which honestly is new to me. I got a lot from Liz asking if I was ok, and the same from Tom. Jacob said he was coming over later to check on me and the rest were asking why me and Tom left the party early. Lots were already making up rumours which most were true, about the fact that me and Tom left because we were both 'in the mood'.

Every time I thought about it I felt sick, like my stomach would come up my throat any second. The hemptysis got worse and I'm not only coughing but vomiting. This really can't get much worse.

My phone began to ring and I looked down to see it was Jacob calling, so instead of ignoring I decided to answer.

"Finally your answering me! Please tell me your ok?"

"I'm fine, honestly" that sure sounded convincing.

"Even over the phone I know your lying. Me and the others are worried sick about you"

"Yeah well I didn't ask you to be"

The line went silent for a moment. He was only trying to be nice, jeez wait a go Zendaya.

"I'm sorry-"

"No it's ok. I get it."

"Thanks..."

"Can I ask you a serious question though?"

"I guess?"

"What really happened to you and Tom last night? Because when I ask Tom he doesn't give me a straight answer and I'm hoping I'll get one off you"

My heart began pounding against my chest. Do I lie? Tell the truth? What would the consequences be? Does Tom want to keep this a secret?

"We just went for a drink at another bar"

"Zendaya"

"I'm serious!"

"Fine"

"What not good enough for you?" I giggled, the tension on the line lifting a little.

"Oh shush. Anyways I'll come see you soon ok?"

"Ok"

"See ya"

With that the line was cut cold and I put my phone back down on the bed. My face returned to a frown. My mind was tangled and a very heavy stone of guilt rammed down on my shoulders.

I lied to Tom.

And it was a serious lie. But I didn't know what else to do. I was drowning in him.

I'd have to tell him at some point, and just pray to the sky that we didn't end up having to stay together for the sake of someone else's life.