❝Fuck Off❞

"Zendaya I honestly thought better of you!" Jacob protested, gesturing towards me in disbelief.

"Thought better of me? Jacob what are you talking about?"

"I've been sat with your boyfriend all morning, I'm sure he'd be glad to know you've been hanging around with Tom! Even better to know that I caught you guys kissing!"

My heart froze. Tom turned to face me in disbelief and slight disgust.

"You've got a boyfriend?"

"What?? No!"

"So that explains why Josh came to see us!"

"Tom what are you talking about he's just a friend!"

"Yeah, sure he is" Tom spat, walking away. Before he left, I saw the tears welling up in his eyes. But it only led back to one thing. Josh. That sly bastard had told Jacob I'm in a relationship with him!

I turned the other way, I'd have to deal with Tom later. Right now I've got business with Josh.

It wasn't long before I reached the hotel, my eyes stinging from the tears. My fists were clenched tightly. I clocked him sitting on one of the leather seats, a smug smile on his lips. I didn't hesitate to take a swing, clipping him on the check as knocking him sideways.

""What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled, the whole lobby turning their head to look at me. Josh clenched his jaw tightly, blood seeping from his gums.

"Zendaya what are-"

"Don't give me that bullshit! I know you sat here on your selfish ass and told Jacob we're a thing! Well Mr we are not and from today we will never be!" I yelled, so hard I felt like my throat was bleeding. Josh got to his feet, anger written on his face.

"What and you think someone like Tom would ever like you? I've seen the way he looks at you Z! It's fake! You know deep down you belong with me!"

"Well right now I'm feeling pretty shallow, so there ain't much depth to dive into!"

"Zendaya get a grip over yourself!"

Before I hit him again I was escorted out of the hotel by security, cuffing my hands behind my back as I tripped over my feet attempting to get to him. They sat me down on a bench outside and from a distance I could see Tom and Jacob still arguing.

My hands were tied to the bench arm rest to restrain me from hitting Josh again as he came out to speak to me.

"I thought you loved me"

"Yeah well you thought wrong" I said in a shallow tone. Josh scoffed, breaching closer into my personal space.

"I've been with you through thick and thin and as soon another boy comes in your straight on him"

"Why did you even bother coming here Josh?"

"Because I wanted to tell you how I felt, not to find that my best friends a slut"

No matter how strong I was, that word was something no girl ever wanted to be called. It's like he'd taken all my strength and stomped on it. I shallowed down, tears filling my eyes and my hands beginning to clam.

I slipped my hand from the cuff, my back wrist bleeding slightly. I pushed Josh out of the way and headed back to the entrance, just to catch Tom staring at me in disgust.

I walked past him, hearing his footsteps behind me only made me walk faster.

"Zendaya!"

"Fuck off!"