Night

In case you guys didn't know: the dragon on the cover is you

D/N- Dragon name

_______________________________

Your feathers glistened brightly in the light of the moon. It was slightly darker out tonight, you loved the dark, it was the only time you could fly freely without being spotted or hunted down. The stars glittered above you as you perched atop a tall rock. You folded your massive wings and sighed.

As the last dragon to ever remain on Earth, you were used to being alone. You took refuge in this place after you escaped your homeland which had been attacked. That was twenty thousand years ago. You were still young, some dragons lived to be over thirty million years old. And you were only two million.

You heard something, you were god knows how many feet up in the air so you didn't worry much about the sound. Until it got louder. So loud that you wanted to press your talons to your ears. You simply shook your head and leaped from the rock, beating your wings as you flew back to your cave. There you curled up in the farthest corner and drifted off to sleep.

Autobots

Optimus stood behind Ratchet as he tapped away on his monitors. Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee had already gone to recharge. It was just him and Ratchet who were awake. Optimus was simply waiting for his friend to finish his task.

"Optimus, it isn't healthy for you to still be up." Ratchet groaned, he just wanted to have some privacy.

"It isn't healthy for you either." The prime replied. Ratchet groaned again and closed out of what he was doing. Optimus felt proud of himself for getting Ratchet to stop working without having him whip wrenches at him.

Ratchet calmly walked to his quarters where he fell into a deep recharge. Optimus did the same.

You

A sudden bang ripped you from your slumber. You looked around. All you saw was your name carved into the rock next to you. Somehow you learned to write and spell you name, so you etched into the wall. D/N. You read to yourself. You completely forgot about the noise for some reason and fell back asleep.

Little did you know. Someone, was watching you.

__________________
Yeah. Ok. So. Not the best chapter.... but I'm new to this... although everything I wrote seems kinda useless........ whatever. I tell get better. I promise. And hopefully I start making sense, this chapter was kind of all over the place.