In the base

Ref Miko and Jack

"Okay, first of all. Why are you all the way out here? Second of all. We need to leave, what if it wakes up? If it doesn't eat us it'll squish us!" Jack said. Raf tried to answer his question as best he could.

"I'm out here... well... I heard some reports of strange creatures living around on the canyons and went to explore." He explained. "And I'll make sure it doesn't squish us."

"We should call the Autobots! Maybe they'll let us keep it!" Miko chimed in. The two boys stared at her.

"Are you serious? That thing is bigger than Optimus!" Jack almost yelled.

"That thing is adorable, look at those feathers! They're glowing." Miko defended. Jack and Raf turned their attention to you. It was true. Your feathers were glowing brilliant shades of blue. Though only in certain areas. On the top of your face, down the back of your neck, all down your spine and tail, your chest, and the feathers that lined the edge of your wings.

"Woah..." Raf adjusted his glasses and went closer to you without hesitation.

"Raf get away from that thing." Jack ordered. Raf ignored him and kept advancing.

"I'll give you ten bucks if you touch it!" Miko yelled after him. Raf turned around and motioned for the two to come closer. Miko immediately ran over. It took some convincing to get Jack over.

"It won't hurt us." Raf said. Jack didn't believe him

"And how do you know that?" He asked.

"Because it's awake and hasn't tried to eat us yet."

You

The squishy creatures stood beside you arguing about if you were dangerous or not. The tallest one seemed on edge about your existence, while the two shorter ones wanted to pet you. Whatever that meant.

You felt an extremely small hand on your nose. You heard the taller one scream 'Miko' your ears perked up and your eyes jerked open. The so called 'Miko' creature was turned away from you. It confidently explained that since it had it's hand on you and it wasn't dead yet showed how you weren't dangerous. The creatures 'Jack' and 'Raf' stared straight into your F/C eyes. They nervously lifted their small arms to point behind 'Miko'

It turned around and its joy turned to fear in a matter of milleseconds. It removed it's hand and backed away as you lifted your head. Your feathers stopped glowing and returned to their normal shades of blue.

"Miko... this is all your fault..." You heard 'Jack' scold. You finished getting up and backed away from the creatures out of fear. You didn't like the noise they could produce. You loved them but dang they could be mean. And loud.

You tried to fly away but found your wing was immensely broken from the fall. You let out a shriek of pain as you unfolded it and tried to move it. The 'Raf' creature stepped up.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you. As long as you don't hurt us." It had to yell so you could hear it. What it didn't know was that you could hear it perfectly well when it whispered and yelling just hurt your ears. It put it's hands up to show it meant no harm. You just stared at him.

Just them a weird jingle came out of the three creatures. They all pulled something from their outer coverings (pants/clothes) and put them up to their ears. You stared in confusion.

Jack Raf and Miko

"Hello?" The three said into their phones. Their guardians were calling wondering where they were. The three quickly explained that school ended extremely early because a pipe broke. They apologized for not telling them and told them that they went for a walk around the canyons. Raf told Bee that he was walking around when he heard a shriek and looked up to see a huge dragon fall from the cliff. The three were disconnected from their guardians suddenly.

"Arcee? Arcee are you there?" Jack asked. He put his phone away and looked around. Raf and Miko did the same.

"What happened, it isn't like Bulk to just hang up on me." Miko asked. They looked up at you.

"Did you do something to the phones?" Jack asked. You cocked your head.

"I don't think it knows what a phone is." Raf said.

Bulkhead Arcee and Bumblebee

"Locked on to their coordinates." Arcee stated, driving off. Bee and Bulk were right behind her.

[Do you think they're alright?] Bee beeped worridly.

"They're fine Bee, they didn't sound hurt or scared." Bulk reassured. Bee let out a quiet whine and continued to follow Arcee out of the small town. She noticed a giant blue figure once they were farther out.

You heard the engines roaring near you and ran. Your claws scraped the ground leaving huge marks. You heard a deep female voice.

"Ratchet we need a groundbridge." She sent Ratchet your coordinates. A green and purple vortex opened in front of you and you went stumbling into it.

Arcee heard Ratchet scream over her comm.

"What in the pits of Kaon is this?!" Ratchet screamed.

"According to Raf it's a dragon." Arcee answered.

"You all better get your afts over here right now!!!" He opened a groundbridge in front of them and they went to inspect the damage you had done.

_________________
Lol so you destroyed the base.