prisoner

So as y'all know, I don't really go off episodes, so events may not be in order. Just re-saying.

(Also I feel weird because I just had a dream where I was like a serial killer or something, I killed ten people..)

So that's how you ended up staying with the autobots.

"Rooms done." Ratchet walked into the main area and started typing as usual.

"Why don't you go and see it?" Optimus said. He gestured to the hallway. You walked off to your new room while a couple of the bots got ready to go on a mission.

The room wasn't much, there was a large bed in the corner, and a water bowl. What are you a dog? Geez Ratch. That was about it, besides the.. is that a food bowl?

Snorting, you walked to your bed and curled up and went to sleep.

(Small time skip brought to you by the ten people I murdered)

Walking into the main area, you noticed something was off. And by "something was off" you meant there was a deception strapped to a berth right in front of you.

Optimus held out and arm and pushed you back a bit. You tilted your head at the faceless visor the bot had. You turned around and sat in a corner to watch what was going to happen.

It was pretty boring. They just asked some questions while the deception layed there silently. You put your head down and closed your eyes.

Just as you were drifting off to sleep an ear piercing ring shot through your head. You leapt from your spot on the floor and screeched. The bots and humans we're grabbing their heads and screaming too.

Although, as usual, your hearing was the best so the ring effected you the most. Blood started to drip out of your ears.

The ringing eventually stopped, externally, but internally, it didn't stop. Everyone but Ratchet went back to asking questions.

Ratchet ran over to you while you were painfully whipping your head around and trying to make sense of the world.

He said something to you but it was like you were at the bottom of the ocean and he was trying to talk to you. Somehow the ringing also messed with your vision. Ratchet started to looked at your ears when you passed out in his arms.

There's a small chapter for now, might continue today.