The others

Third POV

Ratchet gazed at D/N as lights of all different shades of blue swirled out of her feathers. the light seeped into the ground and made the snow glow. there was a moment of silence.

BOOM-

The ground exploded in multiple different places around D/N. More dragons of all different colors shot up into the air all roaring together. Ratchet's gaze was fixed on a glowing red dragon that dropped to the ground and nudged D/N.

(What's happening?) Bee quietly asked.

"It looks like they're.. healing her? I don't know, i've never seen dragons do this.. or more than one dragon.." Arcee said. she stared at the dragons as they crowded around D/N.

"Let's just see what they do to her, if they harm her we will interfere." Optimus said. they all nodded. Ratchet didn't take his eyes off the red dragon.

A darker blue dragon, a yellow-orange dragon, and a grey dragon split apart to let a particularly small dragon see D/N. the rest of the dragons formed a circle around the red dragon, the little dragon and D/N.

i'm getting tired of writing 'dragon' .-.

The red dragon and the small dragon both nudged D/N. the little one climbed on top of her and licked her face.

"They seem to be family." Ratchet stated.

"Makes sense on why the little one is purple." Arcee said.

(D/N's a mom?!) Bee asked a little too loudly. Bulk shushed him. the dragons in the circle all turned their heads to the bots' hiding spot. they started growling and the red dragon and small dragon (again with all the 'dragon')  protected D/N. as the other dragons got closer to the bots D/N suddenly snapped awake. she seemed to know that the bots were there and ran to protect them.

the dragons stopped and tilted their heads.

"I'm going out there." Ratchet said.

"Oka- wait what-" Arcee turned to look at Ratchet.

"If I show i'm a friend the others may back off." he explained. Optimus nodded but Arcee Bulk and Bee seemed hesitant to say anything. Ratchet stood up quickly and went next to D/N. the others growled when they saw him and some hissed.

D/N growled at them and they calmed down. the small purple dragon from earlier found its way through the crowd and climbed on Ratchet's leg. When the other dragons saw this they knew he was good. they went up to him like a bunch of puppies.

"I guess dragons aren't that bad."

Behold, I have graced you with two chapters.