Deaf

Just keep in mind that I don't know enough about Ultra Magnus or Smokescreen to be able to pm them in here, so it's just Wheeljack, Bulk, Arcee, Ratchet, the kids, agent Fowler  and Optimus.

You couldn't hear anything, and everything you saw was blurry. Bulkhead was kneeling in front of you trying to get you to focus.

"C'mon Ratchet's in trouble." He said. But all you heard was "cm tchts tbl"

He let you be for a moment while he ccommed everyone else. While he did that your vision returned and you noticed Bulk was the only bot in the base. It was just you, him, and agent Fowler.

"Optimus, what am I supposed to do with D/N?" Bulk asked. Optimus said to just leave you until they get Ratchet. Bulk opened s groundbridge and the bots came back and decided their next course of action. Arcee came over and checked your ears while also discussing what to do. Optimus paused for a minute.

"How is she?" He asked. Arcee frowned. "I think she's completely deaf." She said. "D/N, if you can hear me hit your tail on the wall."

You just sat there.

"This isn't good.." Arcee wiped the blood from your ears and stood back up. You too stood up.

"I think she's resorting to just doing whatever Arcee does." Bulk suggested.

"If that is the case she will just have to come with us when we go get Ratchet." Optimus said.

"Come with us? Are you insane? She'll blow our cover!" Arcee stated.

"If she follows what you do, then you will have to make sure she doesn't." Optimus said. They started arguing.

Wait.. if Ratchet's not here.. and the other seem worried... oh god was he kidnapped? That's it I'm gonna kill the decepticons.

Without a second thought you shoved past the bots and ran outside. Before Arcee you grab the end of your tail and stop you, you were already flying off to find the decepticons.

Sorry for making y'all wait. But here is a legit chapter!