I've made a decision you might not like.

*inhale*

guys.. I am so so SO sorry.. but i've decided i'm going to discontinue this book.

it's just, I really love writing this book and all, but, i've only seen season one of TFP and random episodes from other seasons... and I just can't follow the storyline correctly and I can't add other characters because of it.. I know you all like this book and it literally kills me a bit to end the book. but I just can't anymore. 

I hope you guys don't hate me.

But just know that there will be a couple of chapters after I publish this depressing A/N. and I got an idea from one of the people viewing this book and I forgot their username but I will tag them soon, anyway. they gave me an idea, and it was basically like some sort of ask or dare type thing.

you can ask the bots, the kids, and D/N a question or you can dare them if you want. i'll do a couple chapters with that.

I have another idea for a story, but unfortunately it isn't transformers related (but it is a cringey love story). 

It's about this girl, and a member of a secret agency. the agency guy (Agent R) is basically paid to find and capture things with weird traits. example: he found a bearded dragon that was literally a dragon. anyway, the girl (Lindsey) was born with small horns and wings. and R pots her one day and then things start to go downhill for both of them.

yeah. 

-continuing with this book-

I literally don't know how the bots get Ratchet back. so i'm just gonna say they broke into the ship and kicked con butt and saved Ratch. as for D/N with rabies.. youll have to find out what happens.

(edit) shoutout to @Sitikus_99  for the ask or dare idea