Bots come back

Note: I don't go off of episodes because I haven't seen all of them and I'm just terrible at putting different characters into something that was already created.
___________________

You

It had been awhile since the bots and humans left. Unfortunately Ratchet came to check on you at least twice a day to give you your magical liquid.

"AGH- HOLD STILL!" Was what he screamed today. The other days? He's had some pretty colorful language... as usual you tried to refuse his help but the pain became unbearable and you thought about Raf. You wanted to ask the old man where the others had gone but you couldnt. For obvious reasons.

Ratchet sighed for the twenty millionth time and walked out. He was covered in scratches which you were quite proud of. He muttered something about destroying everyone's aft in return for being stuck in the base with a dragon who hates him.

You hated him too.

Ratchet

"I swear to primus when they get back I'm going to make their sorry little afts pay." I muttered to myself as I left. I don't know why Raf likes that thing so much, he's been calling me multiple times wanting to know if she's okay. Everyone I told him the same thing.

"Shes fine and her wing will be healed in about a week."

Miko and Jack even called once. Because Raf was busy.

The others should be arriving back anytime now. They finally got back from their mission and went to pick up the kids as a surprise. Hm.. they should be here in..

three...

Two...

One..

"Ratchet! Were back!" Miko practically screamed. Bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead, Jack, and Raf came in after her. Raf went up to the human area and got as close to me as possible.

"So, how's D/N?" He asked, I just pointed to where she was caged, it was the same room as before. Just a new cage since she destroyed the last one. "Thanks!" He yelled while running down the hall.

Raf

I pushed open the door to D/B's room. Her face lit up when she saw me. And her feathers. Strange. Her feathers must glow when being near something or someone she likes.

I went to look at her wing. It wasn't as bandaged as it was when I last saw her. Her tail whipped around like she was some sort of dog.

I crawled into her cage and climbed onto her back.

"Miss me?" I asked. She turned around and bit the back of my shirt and brought me down again. She curled her tail around me and I ended up falling asleep.

You

Finally, your human had returned. You had to contain your excitement because if you didn't you'd probably get so excited you'd accidentally step on him. You noticed he fell asleep in your grasp and decided to doze off too.

When Bee came in looking for Raf he saw you curled up with him and took a picture.

____________
Yay another chapter. Thinking about bringing the cons in the next chapter. Which would go back and explain the noises in the first chapter.  Cause, yknow. The cons made the noises..