Well

(This is it)

Third POV

"Ratchet? I suppose we could take one more.." Heatwave said.

"There's.. something special about this recruit." Ratchet said.

"Special is good, what is it?"

"The recruit is a dragon."

"What-"

________________________________________________________________________________

"The new recruit is a what?" Blades asked. 

"A dragon.. Ratchet insisted. I didn't know dragons were real, i'm starting to think this is a prank." Heatwave sighed.

"Are we going to meet this recruit before the academy opens?" Chase asked. Heatwave nodded.

"Sometime today, in half an hour actually." Heatwave looked at a clock. "We better get this place cleaned up." he sent everyone off to clean a different part of the academy while he waited for Ratchet.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ratchet explained everything to the bots once they were awake. Optimus agreed with him and Arcee thought it was a good idea. Bee was kind of sad that he wouldn't have a dragon buddy but Raf cheered him up. Bulk and Wheeljack also agreed that the dragon should join a rescue team.

"I'm introducing the dragon to them in half an hour. say your goodbyes and make it quick." Ratchet went to work on a small device.

{I'm gonna miss seeing a dragon everyday.} Bee sadly beeped.

"I can't believe D/N let her kid go like that." Arcee sighed.

"Maybe she saw how happy it was with us and figured it might have a better life with bots?" Bulk suggested. 

"Whatever the reason, I really don't care, I just want to see the rescue team handle a creature of destruction such as that dragon." Wheeljack snickered.

"I think you should all spend as much time as you can with it before it leaves." Optimus suggested. Bee beeped and picked up the dragon. He left and everyone followed, including Optimus.

(Time skip brought to you by the poor dragon being called 'it')

"Good afternoon Heatwave." Ratchet greeted.

"Good afternoon Ratchet, where's the recruit?" Heatwave looked around. The dragon ran past Ratchet and climbed Heatwave's leg. 

"Right there.." Ratchet internally facepalmed. 

"You weren't kidding when you said it was a dragon.." Heatwave was shocked. Blades appeared out of nowhere.

"Is that the new recruit?! They're adorable!" Blades half-yelled half-squealed.

"Well good luck." Ratchet turned around and left.

"Wait-" Heatwave didn't have time to ask anything else before Ratchet disappeared. "well... this should be interesting.."

(CUSTOMIZATION IS OVER! THANK YOU PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED! AND SORRY IF YOU WANTED TO PARTICIPATE BUT GOT HERE TOO LATE!)

Welp. That's it I guess.

possibly tomorrow i'll start the.. "sequel"...

anyway, I said there'd be 'customization' so here ya go, if you want to customize D/N's kid do it here.

I'm going to list stuff and then you just suggest something.

(CUSTOMIZATION IS OVER! THANK YOU PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATED! AND WORRY IF YOU WANTED TO PARTICIPATE BUT GOT HERE TOO LATE!)

Gender:

Male or Female

Power(?):

idk.. like it can create electricity instead of fire or something?

Skin:

feathers, scales, fur, other.

Name:

suggest something, human names or something else.

remember, if no one votes or suggests anything ill just do it myself.

I hope some of ya'll will read the "sequel"

The end I guess.