A day with Bee

Raf

I was really excited when Optimus told me he was putting Bee in charge of D/N while he was away on a mission with Ratchet. The other bots were staying back at base but they had other jobs. And since Bee is in charge of her, I'll get to spend all day with her.

"Bee!" I yelled when he came into the main area. He buzzed a hello and went to find D/N.

"So, you get to hang out with the dragon huh?" Miko asked.

"Yep, all day!" I replied, beyond excited.

"Don't look now, but I think Bee's having some trouble." Jack said as he leaned on the railing. I looked over to see Bee being held hostage by D/N's tail.

《Little help here?》 Bee asked. I just laughed and told D/N to put him down. She released him and went to me.

"Hey girl, you excited for today?" She growled. But it was a good, happy growl. Bee came over and pet her head. She looked at the elevator and whimpered. "Huh? You want to go outside?" I asked. Her tail flicked and her ears perked up. "I don't know.. what if someone sees you?" I worried.

《I'll make sure she stays out of sight.》 Bee buzzed. I smiled.

"Alright, we're going outside." I went to the elevator and headed to the roof area. Thing... (I dunno what it's called... He went to the top of the base... on the rocks... u know what I'm talking about.. the place where Arcee cried about Cliffjumper in like, the first episode.) Bee and her were already up there when I got up.

《Took you long enough.》 Bee said sarcastically. D/N just stared at the sky.

"You okay girl?" I asked. She shook out of her thoughts and nodded.

《Its amazing how she can understand us..》 Bee said, D/N tilted her head at his buzzing and whirring.

"She can't understand you." I pointed out. Bee rolled his eyes and sat on the edge of the rocks. D/N sat next to him and rested her head on his. Like he was some sort of pillow.

《Is this really necessary?》 He asked. I nodded and smiled.

Bee

I just sighed at Raf's behavior. Why must he laugh at this? I'm being used as a pillow. That's not funny.

《Can you make her stop?》 I asked.

"Why? Shes showing that she cares about you." Raf said. Huh... who knew dragons showed affection like this? I thought they'd do it by licking people like dogs do. Or maybe letting people ride them like horses.

...

Maybe I could ride her like a horse... that would be cool. I removed her head from mine and stood up. She was taller than me, by quite a bit. I pat her back. She seemed to know what I wanted to do and nodded. She played down and let me climb onto her.

"I want to ride her too!" Raf yelled. I put my servo on the ground so he could climb onto it. Soon we were doing some sort of live action cowboy role play. I was the bandit while Raf was the sheriff with his mighty mare. I thought I heard Optimus and Ratchet come back but I was too busy avoiding blasts of silver fire. I was also too busy having fun.

"stand down bandit! Or I will be forced to open fire!" Raf yelled. D/N reared while roaring. Her tail flicked with excitement.

《Oh no! You have caught me!》 I put my servo in the air. 《Don't shoot me!》

"We did it!" Raf yelled to D/N. He was sitting on her head now, since he couldn't see anything when he was on her back. D/N barked happily and let Raf off her back.

"I see you are having fun." Optimus came out of nowhere.

《Uh, Optimus! Welcome back!》 I said.

"Thank you, what are you three doing anyway?" He asked. Raf spoke up before I could.

"We were role-playing! Bee was bandit while I was a sheriff! And D/N was my horse!" He said. Optimus smiled a little.

"That sounds fun, perhaps I could join you sometime." With that, he left.

《How embarrassing.》 I said. Raf looked at me.

"Embarrassing? How was that embarrassing?" He asked.

《Well, first of all. I made A fool of myself in front of Optimus. Second of all, I was the bad guy.》 I stated.

"I don't think you made a fool of yourself. You were just having fun." Raf said. He was suddenly picked up by D/N and set on my shoulder. She smirked and walked to where we came so she could go inside. "If you didn't want to be the bad guy you could've told me." He said. I laughed and went back inside.