Getting Ratch

Arcee's POV

(im doing this on a chromebook right now and i dont know how to make it so the text is centered oof)

"We have to get Ratchet back before we go after D/N." Optimus said. Bee beeped in agreement and I nodded.

"You don't happen to have a spare grappling hook on you?" I asked Bee. he nodded and aimed his cannon at the ledge of the ravine. He shot it and it latched onto the side perfectly. "Optimus, you go ahead." I gestured to the hook. he nodded and started climbing. Bee and I following close behind. Optimus never signaled to stop so D/N must not have been near. 

We all made it out safely, and lucky for us, when we made it out the decepticon's ship had just so happened to fly over us.

"Get us up there Bee."

No POV (Third person)

D/N flew all the way to the border of Nevada, she didn't know why, but she felt like she had to leave and fly to another state. which state, she didn't know. she just felt that it would be cold. When she was stabbed by the crystal she felt a strange power surge through her body.

She didn't attack Arcee, Bumblebee and Optimus willingly. it was the new power that forced her to. She tried to fight it but she was too weak. She was being controlled by the power of other dragons. she guessed that she was stabbed by a magic crystal, if a dragon is struck by a magic crystal of any kind the magic and power of every other dragon in the world will flow into the stabbed dragons body. the only way to get rid of the extra power is to go to a group of dragons and share the extra power with them.

D/N didn't know how far away the others were, but if she kept the extra power it could be dangerous to the bots and everyone else who lived in Nevada.

(mEAnWhiLe)

Arcee Bumblebee and Optimus had managed to board the decepticon ship and find where Ratchet was being held. they easily 'cleared' the vehicons from the room and started to free Ratchet. things were great until Megatron showed up. everyone turned their attention to him while Ratchet continued to free himself. 

Optimus went to handle Megatron while the others resumed helping Ratchet. They got Ratchet out while Optimus and Megatron were engaged in battle. They quickly made a groundbridge and ran through it, they closed it just before Megatron could follow them through.

"We got Ratchet, now to find D/N" Bulkhead said. 

"What happened to D/N?" Ratchet asked.  Arcee answered first.

"She fell down a ravine and went crazy." she kept it short as to not waste any time. Ratchet went over to his computer.

"While she was asleep one day I inserted a tracker into her shoulder. I don't think she noticed, now we can see where she is and possibly cut her off." he explained. he pulled up a map with a red dot quickly moving across it.

(She's in Utah??) Bee asked. he narrowed his optics at the screen.

"And heading to Wyoming it looks. I say we wait and see where she goes, then go to her and see what she does there." Bulk suggested. Arcee agreed, so did Optimus and Bee. Ratchet didn't really have an option, it was four against one.

D/N was flying rather quickly. She was in Utah one moment then an hour later she was in Wyoming. the bots only waited four hours until she stopped in Minnesota. she didn't move for a quite a while so they decided to go.

Ratchet opened a bridge that led them extremely close to D/N. she was walking around in the middle of a forest, there was snow about four feet tall.

"What's she doing?"

"Shh!"

she trudged around for a while, twitching weirdly, until she just looked up at the sky and screeched.

She looked down at the ground and collapsed. Ratchet wanted to see what was happening but Optimus held him back.

Ratchet was happy he didn't go out when something amazing happened.

Yo people reading this, I have a question that I n e e d you guys to answer,

Do you guys know what Rescue Bots Academy is?

I have an idea and I need you guys to answer.

pls.